- Cinema Room
- Fitness and GYM
- Sandy Beach
- Sea Views
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Bath
- Turkish Citizenship
Villa for sale Bodrum with SEA VIEWS IN BODRUM
- Every single moment is more special than another in RG-543, providing a sublime living space right in the heart of perfection.
- You will witness all the splendors of Bodrum with the boons of this villa project, offering an extraordinary location with a picturesque sea view.
- The project is built on 4,000 square meters of land, consists of 8 villas. All villas are designed as 450 square meters.
- In addition to 5 rooms in each villa, there are interior terrace.
- On the ground floor there are a private pool terrace ,a fireplace and a zen garden .
- On the terrace floor there is a large terrace and kitchen.
LIVE IN THE FAVORITE LOCATION OF BODRUM
- Turkey’s holiday paradise is ideal for those wishing to live in Bodrum.
- Located 1 minute from public transportation, the project is 15 minutes from Bodrum Golf Club and 10 minutes from Palmarina Shopping Center.
- In addition, the project has an agreement with a private beach in Gundogan just 2 minutes from your home.
- The area also is full of other services as shops, schools, hospitals, restaurants and cafes.
PRICES & AREA RANGE
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|Villa 5+1||450 m²||410.000 $||450.000 $|
- Bodrum is a tourist resort in Turkey. It is located in western Turkey along the Aegean Sea.
- It is a Turkish port in Muğla province, located on the peninsula of Bodrum.
- The city has about 33,000 inhabitants, most of whom live off fishing, shipbuilding, the manufacture of carpets and tourism.
- Thousands of tourists come every year for sun and beach tourism.
- Herodotus-Ancient Greek Historian lived in Bodrum.
- Turgut Reis is a Bodrumer who is an Ottoman admiral .
- In Bodrum you can enjoy the good service of full board hotels, shopping in the bustling center of the city or relax on the beach. The nightlife is a lively fun until dawn.
For more details about Bodrum city please visit this page : About Bodrum