- 24/7 Security
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Kids Play Ground
- Mountain View
- Ready Title Deed
- Sandy Beach
- Sea View
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Bath
- Turkish Citizenship
- Walking Tracks
- Water Purification System
RG-568 project is located in the Kestel area of Alanya. This project is built on a 1.902 m² land area and a total of 31 apartments. The complex offers rich social facilities such as an indoor swimming pool, outdoor swimming pool and playground for children, sauna, massage room, fitness room, receptions, lobby room, car parking area, barbeque area, well-designed garden, and 7/24 security system camera.
In the RG-568 project, contemporary apartments are equipped with first-class material like the air conditioners in each room, stuffed kitchen cupboards with the acrylic tabletop, floor covering with highest quality ceramics, built-in wardrobe in the corridor, chandelier, and spotlight.
- 41 KM from Gazipasa Airport.
- 3 KM from Alanyum Mall.
- 1 KM from a sandy beach.
- 2 KM from Alanya city center.
- 300 Mt from Alanya Life Hospital.
- 1.2 KM from Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University.
Prices & Area Ranges
|1+1||76 m²||132.000 €|
|Payment Plan||Cash Only|
Why This Project
- Ready to move project.
- Very close to the sandy beach there.
- Suitable for living & investment opportunities.
- This project has a strategic location, comfort, unique modern design.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and shopping malls.
- Alanya is located on a peninsula that is bordered by the Taurus Mountains in the north and the Mediterranean Sea on the south.
- The beauty of Alanya makes it a magnet for tourists and provides everything you could dream of on a holiday.
- The county’s unique geographical and cultural texture, the attractive and comfortable hotels lining the turquoise blue Mediterranean Sea, and the rich tastes of the world-renowned Turkish cuisine make it an ideal destination.
- In our time, Alanya is one of the prominent tourist destinations of the Mediterranean, offering a rich historical and cultural heritage and modern facilities, enabling the easy enjoyment of sun, sand, and sea.