- Fitness and GYM
- Kids Play Ground
- Swimming Pool
RG-051, Aydos Country Project is established on 50.000 square meters of land area in Sancaktepe, İstanbul. The project has been built as 27 blocks and 914 apartments typed as 1+1, 2+1, 3+1 and 4+1, as the sizes of the apartments are between 69 to 209 square meters. RG-051 makes you feel the privilege of being a neighbor of one of the biggest forests of Istanbul.
Imagine a life in nature with modern architecture! While designing the project, all the details for a quality life have been considered. While your children are playing in the parks and playgrounds, you will have great moments with your quality neighbors next to the forest, as you will always keep fit and healthy due to the fitness center, swimming pools, walking tracks, Sauna, wellness center, Turkish bath, and security 24/7 are only a few of the privileges that you will have in RG-051.
- 12 Km from Sabiha Gokcen Airport.
- 200 Mt from the forest.
- 1.5 Km from Rings Mall.
- 600 Mt from Metro Station.
- 1.5 Km from TEM Highway.
Prices & Payment Plan
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||68 m²||74 m²||628.000 TL||718.000 TL|
|3+1||123 m²||164 m²||1.116.000 TL||1.619.000 TL|
|4+1||206m²||-||1.849.000 TL||1.917.000 TL|
|PAYMENT PLAN||25% DOWN PAYMENT||50 MONTHS INSTALLMENT|
Why This Project
- The project is only walking distance away from the forest.
- With horizontal architecture, the project offers you bigger living places.
- The location is one of the most preferred districts in Istanbul Asian Side.
- Due to being close to the airport and highways, you will not have traffic problems.
- Sancaktepe is located in the Asian section of Istanbul.
- A region that has attracted the attention of most foreign investors because of the availability of high-quality properties.
- A district that is one of the greenest areas of Istanbul.
- Thanks to the increasing number of international flights to Sabiha Gokcen Airport, the area has an appreciation of both local and foreign investors.
- The area has become more accessible with new highways and Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge to The European Side of the city.
- It has a transportation network all over the city which has led to increased real estate investment.
- With new metro lines to Uskudar Marmaray and Sabiha Gokcen Airport, the appreciation of the region will be more.
- It is the center of major brands and also the largest city hospital is near to the Third Bosphorus Bridge, Via the well-known Marmara Road.