- 24/7 Security
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Kids Play Ground
- Mini Bus
- Ready Title Deed
- Sea Views
- Turkish Citizenship
- RG-281, Marmara Residence Project, is considered one of the best living projects near the Marmara Sea in Istanbul – Esenyurt. This project offers you a unique living opportunity at very reasonable prices to get out of the perfect blue sea and reach the fresh greenery of your home immediately at the same time you are not far away from E5-Highway.
- The project consists of 1 block, contains 12 floors and super deluxe apartments, all of it has a closed kitchen with 2+1 apartment type space vary from 93 m² until 107 m², suiting small families, in addition to the enormous social and health facilities that meet all your demands. In RG-281 all you need are under your feet, as public transportation, social and health community, shopping centers, schools, and universities.
- 52 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 38 KM from Taksim Square.
- 6 KM from Esenyurt University.
- 7 KM from Aqua Club Dolphin.
- 4 KM Esenyurt Government Hospital.
- 2 KM from Motorbus station, and E5 Highway.
- 2 KM from Marmara Park Mall & 4 KM from Torium AVM.
Prices & Area Ranges
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|2+1||95 m²||107 m²||570.000 TL||605.000 TL|
|Payment Plan||50% Down Payment||18 Months Instalments|
- Ready to move project.
- It has very reasonable prices.
- Suitable for small families & investment opportunities.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- The project region is surrounded by many educational centers and shopping centers.
- Esenyurt is located on the European side of Istanbul, as one of the largest and most populated area of Istanbul.
- With its multinational workforce, the region has contributed to the growth of the economy as a result of strong investor demand.
- The region is very important, with the new Bosphorus bridges and the Istanbul Canal, one of the reasons for increased investment.
- The region has a large number of Turkish and foreign universities, as well as many medical centers and large hospitals.