- Cinema Room
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Hotel Services
- Reception Services
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Turkish Citizenship
- RG-269, Net Levent project. located in the most requested region in Istanbul ” Levent” which belongs to Kağithane municipality. with its eye-catching architecture, it consists of 1 Block, and its apartments typed on 1 + 1 and 2 + 1. apartment areas range from 56m² to 136 m². our project is the safest port you can take shelter after exhausting city life. because it will add value to every moment of your life with its design where optimum life is constructed.
- RG-269 makes you feel at first sight and invites you to live and profitable investment value with its building quality and comfortable apartments. which will increase exponentially, and regular high rental returns. with its special location and qualified living standards, also, while sipping your coffee with your friends in the terrace café, you will enjoy the view of Istanbul.
- 37 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 8 KM from Taksim Square.
- 4.5 KM from Cevahir mall, 4.4 KM from Zorlu Center.
- 3 KM from Zincirlikuyu Metrobus Station, and E5 Highway.
- 7.7 KM from Bilgi University, and 7.8 KM from Bahçeşehir University.
- 4.7 KM from Acıbadem Fulya Hospital, and 1.5 KM from Sapphire mall.
- 1.5 KM only from 4.Levent Metro Station & 3.2 KM from TEM Highway.
Prices & Area Ranges
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||56 m2||88 m2||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|2+1||73 m2||111 m2||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|3+1 Duplex||136 m2||-||SOLD OUT||-|
|Contact Us For Similar Options|
Why This Project
- The project region has regular high rental returns.
- Has a central location close to E5 & TEM Highways.
- Suitable for living & investment, with its requested apartment types.
- Surrounded by the most famous business centers, schools, universities, hospitals, and shopping malls.
- Levent is a neighborhood in the Beşiktaş district of Istanbul. It is surrounded by Büyükdere Street, Çeliktepe and Gültepe in the west, Etiler and Akatlar in the east, Levazım neighborhoods in the south, and Maslak districts in the north.
- It considers one of the most famous business centers & tourist centers in Istanbul.
- Many of the high-end residential complexes there has a view on the Bosphorus.
- It has modern transportation subways that make it easy to reach everywhere in the city.