- 24/7 Security
- Cinema Room
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Health Clinic
- Indoor Car Parking
- Mini Bus
- Mountain View
- Ready Title Deed
- Rental guarantee
- Steam Room
- Turkish Citizenship
- RG-603 project is located in the Nilüfer area, in Bursa. Is the most developed district of Bursa in terms of urban planning? The Nilüfer (lotus) county, referred to as the “Bursa of the Future”. A newly structured county and being suitable for modern urban planning conditions are important features of the Nilüfer county. It has also become a tourist center with its historical buildings and natural beauties. This project consists of 2+1 apartments, with high-quality finishing.
- RG-603 project enjoys views of the mountains of the green city of Bursa, including the Uludağ Mountain. The project area is Turkey’s largest karting track located in the Nilufer district; In areas included in the scope of archaeological sites such as Tepecik Höyük, Akçalar Aktopraklık Tumulus, Gölyazı, and Misi Village in Alaaddin Bey village; There are historical monuments such as castles, churches, monasteries, mosques, baths, and fountains belonging to various periods of history and natural beauties. In addition, many faculties and colleges provide education at Uludağ University Campus located within the borders of Nilüfer District.
- 1 Hour from Bursa Yenişehir Airport.
- 28 KM from the city center of Bursa.
- 17 KM from Uludağ Mountain, a famous area for skiing in winter.
- 38 KM from the Ferry port, which enables you to reach Istanbul within a period of 1 and a half hours.
Prices & Area Ranges
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|2+1||75 m²||-||340.000 TL||-|
|Payment plan||Cash Only|
Why This Project
- Ready to move project.
- Rent guarantee 1300 TL monthly.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and a shopping mall.
About Nilüfer, Bursa
- Nilüfer district in Bursa Region as per some researchers bears the traces of both Byzantine and Ottoman and the older periods in history.
- In Nilüfer, There are ruins of churches, mosques, baths, fountains, monasteries, and castles in these regions together with historical remains and monument trees.
- There are many historical structures scattered in different parts of Nilüfer. Bridges and baths from the Ottoman region and church ruins remained from various times. The history of the district goes back to the 6th century B.C.
- Nilüfer comes first among the districts of Bursa in terms of the economical contribution it provides to Turkey.
- Nilüfer provides employment opportunities to 80% of the Bursa population and derives great income for Turkey. The most important sectors within the district are textile, automotive, machine, spare parts, and related industry products.
A Brief Video Of Bursa City