- 24/7 Security
- Cinema Room
- Fitness and GYM
- Fold Home
- Kids Play Ground
- Turkish Bath
RG-210 has 16.920 square meters land area with 4 blocks in 2 phases. The first phase has 2 blocks with 1+1 to 2+1 options in Gaziosmanpasa. The project has 12.000 square meters commercial area and 11.ooo square meters green area at the city center. Also, it provides you with a perfect life.The city center is very dynamic with a fantastic view.
RG-210 offers you a first class investment with Fold Home system. Fold Home is a social facility system which adds 50+ rooms to your apartment. Starting from karaoke room to guest room, gym, swimming pools, sauna and PlayStation rooms. Besides, the location is the most important part of the project. Because, being in the city center and close to everywhere makes the project always valuable.
- 400 mt from Metro station and Isfanbul Theme park and shopping center.
- 35 km from Istanbul Airport and 11 km from Taksim Square.
- 4 km from Eyup Sultan Mosque and 5 km from E-5 highway.
- 3.3 km from Taksim First Aid Hospital and 5 km from Bilgi University.
Prices & Payment Plan
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||63 m²||86 m²||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|2+1||105 m²||163 m²||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Contact Us For Second Hand Options|
Why This Project?
- Located in the city center.
- Suitable for investment and living.
- Walking distance away from the biggest Theme park and shopping mall.
- Reasonable prices.
- GaziOsmanPasa is located in the European side of Istanbul in the center of the city. It is near by the E-80 highway, the most important road in the city.
- It is connected to the tramway from the Topkapi district of Fatih, where there are only 20 minutes to Venezia Mega Outlet Mall Station the last stop. In addition, the region has a variety of local bus and minibus services, which transport residents between the neighborhoods of the area as well as to neighboring areas.
- The area is strategically located and is close to biggest Theme Park Isfanbul(Vialand) , Minia Turk Park and Aquadolphin , and is close to major shopping centers such as İstoc and Masko which the International Furniture City.