- 24/7 Security
- City View
- Green Views
- Mountain View
- Ready Title Deed
- Sea View
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Citizenship
RG-569 project is located in the beautiful Kargıcak area of Alanya. This luxury residential complex consists of 4 villas and 2 1 built on 2.920 m² of land area. This sea view property provides great social facilities such as a shared swimming pool, caretaker services, a well-planned garden, and a car parking area. The first-class villas have exclusive features like a private swimming pool and a stylish garden.
RG-569 project is located in Kargıcak, a popular holiday destination in the Turkish Riviera. Alanya is the second city where foreign nationals prefer to buy properties after Istanbul. Kargıcak is one of the most developing areas in Alanya, close to all social facilities, has recently become a perfect location for real estate buyers and investors.
- 25 KM from Gazipasa Airport.
- 13 KM from Alanyum Mall.
- 3 KM from Kargicak Beach.
- 13 KM from Alanya city center.
- 15 KM from Alanya Life Hospital.
- 10 KM from Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University.
Prices & Area Ranges
|4+1 Villa||175 m²||269.000 €|
|Payment Plan||Cash Only|
Why This Project
- Ready to move villas project.
- All apartments have balconies.
- It has spectacular views of the sea & the green views.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and shopping malls.
- Alanya is located on a peninsula that is bordered by the Taurus Mountains in the north and the Mediterranean Sea on the south.
- The beauty of Alanya makes it a magnet for tourists and provides everything you could dream of on a holiday.
- The county’s unique geographical and cultural texture, the attractive and comfortable hotels lining the turquoise blue Mediterranean Sea, and the rich tastes of the world-renowned Turkish cuisine make it an ideal destination.
- In our time, Alanya is one of the prominent tourist destinations of the Mediterranean, offering a rich historical and cultural heritage and modern facilities, enabling the easy enjoyment of sun, sand, and sea.