- 24/7 Security
- City View
- Green Views
- Ready Title Deed
- Sea View
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Citizenship
RG-567 project is located in the Bektaş area of Alanya. This modern villa project has a shared swimming pool, a well-designed garden surrounded by fruit trees. The villa has an endless spectacular sea and city view. This stunning villa has a 450 m² land area. This luxury villa consists of 2 floors, a big living room, an open-plan kitchen, 3 good size bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a huge terrace. On the ground floor: a spacious living room, an open-plan kitchen, two doors opening to the garden, and a bathroom. On the upper floor: 3 good size bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a huge terrace.
The RG-567 project has a great location and it offers peace and tranquillity by nature and sea. This amazing villa is a few minutes of driving to all local and modern amenities such as shops, restaurants, cafes, markets, parks, hospitals, pharmacies. This detached villa is fully furnished with high-quality furniture.
- 47 KM from Gazipasa Airport.
- 8 KM from Alanyum Mall.
- 8 KM from the seaside.
- 8 KM from Alanya city center.
- 7 KM from Alanya Life Hospital.
- 8.2 KM from Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University.
Prices & Area Ranges
|3+1 Villa||144 m²||179. 000 €|
|Payment Plan||Cash Only|
Why This Project
- Ready to move villas project.
- It is a perfect choice for a holiday home.
- It has spectacular views of the sea & the green hills.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and shopping malls.
- Alanya is located on a peninsula that is bordered by the Taurus Mountains in the north and the Mediterranean Sea on the south.
- The beauty of Alanya makes it a magnet for tourists and provides everything you could dream of on a holiday.
- The county’s unique geographical and cultural texture, the attractive and comfortable hotels lining the turquoise blue Mediterranean Sea, and the rich tastes of the world-renowned Turkish cuisine make it an ideal destination.
- In our time, Alanya is one of the prominent tourist destinations of the Mediterranean, offering a rich historical and cultural heritage and modern facilities, enabling the easy enjoyment of sun, sand, and sea.