- Basketballs Playground
- Fitness and GYM
- Fold Home
- Kids Play Ground
- Turkish Bath
RG-117, Nef In Istanbul Project is located in Topkapi, offers you the opportunity of being in the heart of the city. The project is comprising of 4 phases, 13 blocks, 2.200 apartments with 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, and 4+1 plans on 82.000 sqm area. You are going to have full of comfort and tranquility in the historical district of Istanbul.
The project offers you a chance to redesign your life with Fold Home System inside. With this system, you will have 50 more rooms except for your apartment and spend the most enjoyable hours without leaving your district. Either you play PlayStation with your friends or you will enjoy beautiful movies in the cinema room. While your children are having great moments in the playgrounds and parks, you will have a chance to improve your music skills in the music room.
- 40 Km from Istanbul Airport.
- 12 Km from Taksim Square.
- 1 Km from E-5 highway.
- 800 Mt from Yeniyuzyıl University.
- 100 Mt from Yildiz Technical University.
- 100 Mt from the Metro station and 1 KM from the Metrobus station.
Prices & Payment Plan
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||-||107 m²||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|2+1||110 m²||182 m²||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|3+1||220 m²||270 m²||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|4+1||203 m²||270 m²||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Contact Us For Second Hand Options|
Why This Project
- You can reach everywhere from your home thanks to two metro stations and Metrobus station.
- Since the project among the universities, business centers, and hospitals, you can easily rent your flat and get profit from your investment.
- You will have an apartment in the historic center of the city.
- Fold Home System will provide you a lot of privileges that make you feel special.
- Topkapi is located on the European side of Istanbul, in the city center.
- This area is known as the old walls of Istanbul, where there is one of the most famous Turkish museums, Panorama, as well as the Topkapi Palace.
- Topkapi area is fully centralized connecting the old and new areas of Istanbul through the Metrobus highway, and also through two tram lines and much other public transport.
- In addition, it contains a large number of Turkish and foreign universities, and very close to the area of Fatih and Eyup.