- Basketballs Playground
- Cinema Room
- Fitness and GYM
- Kids Play Ground
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Shopping center
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Bath
RG-162 which is located in Kagithane, one of the most important central areas in Istanbul, is being designed to provide a happy life all over the year. The project consists of 187 apartment, typed as 2+1, 3+1 and 4+1 in addition to duplex options to be suitable for all families. Divided into 3 independent blocks with views of the Belgrade Forest, the largest of its kind in Istanbul.
RG-162 offers you have four seasons with beauties. With an independent depot for each apartment indoor swimming pool, it is close to the public transportation, and in addition to them, life in the heart of the city but away from the chaos of the city.
- 30 KM from Istanbul Airport
- 9 KM from Taksim
- 5 KM from Levent
- 7 KM from Eyup
- 2.5 KM from Axis Mall
- 1 KM from Medical University
- 600 MT from TEM highway
Prices & Payment Plan
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|2+1||105 m²||170 m²||1.278.000 TL||2.191.000 TL|
|3+1||144 m²||258 m²||1.904.000 TL||3.801.000 TL|
|4+1||249 m²||-||3.515.000 TL||3.577.000 TL|
|PAYMENT PLAN||15% Down Payment||24 Months Installment|
Why This Project
- Located in the central location of the city.
- Between business and historical centers of the city.
- Ready to move in or rent to have a quick return of the investment.
- A family concept with neighborhood culture.
- Kagithane is one of the most beautiful and modern areas of Istanbul and can be the quietest area in this loud city.
- A small district located on the European side, Kağıthane is surrounded by Şişli, Eyüp and Beyoğlu districts.
- In the west, Kağıthane Stream merges with the Golden Horn of Istanbul.
- Kağıthane has a very rich history, which can be noticed by looking at the difference between past and future.
- Formerly, it was a working-class district and now has become one of the largest real estate development areas in the city.
- According to data from the Turkish Statistical Institute, sales in the real estate sector have increased significantly in Kagithane, reaching 87% in the last 2 years.