- Basketballs Playground
- Cinema Room
- Fitness and GYM
- Kids Play Ground
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Shopping center
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Bath
RG-162, Mevsim Istanbul which is located in Kağıthane, one of the most important central areas in Istanbul, is being designed to provide a happy life all over the year. The project consists of 187 apartments, typed as 2+1, 3+1, and 4+1 in addition to duplex options to be suitable for all families. Divided into 3 independent blocks with views of the Belgrade Forest, the largest of its kind in Istanbul.
RG-162 offers you have four seasons with beauties. With an independent depot for each apartment indoor swimming pool, it is close to public transportation, and in addition to them, life in the heart of the city but away from the chaos of the city.
- 30 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 9 KM from Taksim Square.
- 5 KM from Levent.
- 7 KM from Eyup.
- 2.5 KM from Axis Mall.
- 600 MT from TEM highway.
- 1 KM from Medical University.
Prices & Payment Plan
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|2+1||105 m²||170 m²||1.545.702 TL||2.561.233 TL|
|3+1||144 m²||-||2.358.409 TL||2.680.246 TL|
|3+1 Loft||189 m²||217 m²||2.884.417 TL||3.609.124 TL|
|4+1||255 m²||-||4.231.780 TL|
|Payment Plan||Cash Only|
Why This Project
- Located in the central location of the city.
- A family concept with neighborhood culture.
- Between business and historical centers of the city.
- Ready to move in or rent to have a quick return of the investment.
- Kağıthane is one of the most beautiful and modern areas of Istanbul and can be the quietest area in this loud city.
- A small district located on the European side, Kağıthane is surrounded by Şişli, Eyüp, and Beyoğlu districts.
- In the west, Kağıthane Stream merges with the Golden Horn of Istanbul.
- Kağıthane has a very rich history, which can be noticed by looking at the difference between past and future.
- Formerly, it was a working-class district and now has become one of the largest real estate development areas in the city.
- According to data from the Turkish Statistical Institute, sales in the real estate sector have increased significantly in Kagithane, reaching 87% in the last 2 years.