Quality life with perfect investment in istanbul
- RG-162 , located in Kagithane, one of the most important central areas in Istanbul , is being designed to provide a happy life all over the year .
- The project consists of 187 apartment, typed as 2+1 , 3+1 and 4+1 in addition to duplex options to be suitable for all families.
- Divided into 3 independent blocks with views of the Belgrade Forest, the largest of its kind in Istanbul.
- The project is located in the heart of Istanbul, in the most valuable area for business.
- You will be able reach everywhere in the city easily from your home.
- The project is only 5 km away from Levent , 9 km away from Taksim and 7 km away from Eyup .
- If you are a shopping lover, you will be able to reach Axis Mall by walking in 15 minutes.
- The most advantageous feature of the project location is its being close to the 3rd Airport of Istanbul .
PRICES & AREA RANGE
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|2+1||93 m²||170 m²||158.000$||315.000$|
|3+1||126.89 m²||143.8 m²||250.000$||330.000$|
|4+1||249 m²||255 m²||550.000$||596.000$|
You have to pay about 35% of the value of the property you wish to buy,
and the remaining amount in a period of 36 months from the time of signing the contract.
- Kagithane is one of the most beautiful and modern areas of Istanbul, and can be the quietest area in this loud city.
- A small district located on European side, Kağıthane is surrounded by Şişli, Eyüp and Beyoğlu districts.
- In the west, Kağıthane Stream merges with the Golden Horn of Istanbul.
- Kağıthane has a very rich history, which can be noticed by looking at the difference between past and future.
- Formerly, it was a working class district, and now has become one of the largest real estate development areas in the city.
- According to data from the Turkish Statistical Institute, sales in the real estate sector have increased significantly in Kagithane, reaching 87% in the last 2 years.
- Property prices per square meter in Kagithane are between 4.000 and 10.000 Turkish liras.
A Brief Video Of Istanbul City
- Basketballs Playground
- Cinema Room
- Fitness and GYM
- Kids Play Ground
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Shopping center
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Bath