- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Government guarantee
- Green Views
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Bath
- Turkish Citizenship
PROPERTY IN TURKEY TO BUY, NEW LIFESTYLE IN ISTANBUL
- The award-winning mixed-use project of Atakent area, which has brought a “new culture of lifestyle” to Istanbul, is now on its way with a second phase that puts the primary focus on nature and green.
- RG-267 project has the largest living space that has been allocated to nature with abundant greenery.
- Also, the RG-267 project became the most extensive entertainment center in the city.
- This is the place where joy will full up the garden, and the greenery will become one with the city
General information can serve you to know your project (property in turkey to buy):
- This project consists of 363 apartments in 10 blocks ranging from 1 bedroom to 4 bedrooms.
- Number of floors starts from 4 and 6 until 10.
- 95% of the apartments in our project have a splendid view of a garden or of a park, each of which has a wide balcony terrace or a garden terrace.
- RG-267 project which aims to oﬀer the whole city life full of greenery and entertainment turns the transportation process into a means of comfort.
- Located closely to the “Metro Station”, is a place of accessible tranquility.
- It serves the city at your convenience thanks to its location in proximity of 5 minutes to TEM highway and 15 minutes to the Atatürk Airport & 38 minutes to Istanbul Airport.
How easily you can reach from RG-267 project to everywhere in Istanbul
- 38 minutes to Istanbul new Airport.
- Within 6 minutes to Canal of Istanbul.
- 22 KM to Bakirkoy Marina.
- 15 minutes to Akpati mall. (Fifth-biggest mall in Istanbul).
- 8 KM to Aqua Dolphin.
Spaces & Prices:
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|2+1||147 m²||216.000 $||235.000 $|
|3+1||176 m²||305.000 $||345.000 $|
You are will pay about 50% of the value of the property you wish to buy
and the remaining amount in a period of 18 months from the time of signing the contract
- The Kucukcekmece region is located on the European side of Istanbul.
- The area has a direct view of the Marmara Sea and the lake Kucukcekmece is about 17 km from Istanbul’s.
- lively center with two routes connecting it to the continent of Europe.
- It has one of the most important commercial and industrial centers in Istanbul.
- and is an emerging investment region because of the availability of universities.
- and transportation in an integrated manner The area contains a large number of new residential projects.
- near Istanbul Canal and Istanbul Bridge III.