- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Green Views
- Kids Play Ground
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Shopping center
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Bath
RG-207 is in mostly developing area of Istanbul, Esenyurt. The project redefines the concept of profitable investment for many investors. It consists of 9 buildings with 391 flats. Besides, there are 33 commercial units. And the apartments types are 1+0 to 3+1. And it makes the project suitable for both investment and living.
RG-207 provides you a happy new life with social facilities. You can live safely with your family. Imagine a life with full of joy and happiness. Your children will have the bright future thanks to the university around the project. Your new apartment will be among all your needs. You will reach both mall and municipality by walking.
- 200 mt from Esenyurt University and City Center mall.
- 200 mt from Esenyurt Municipality and Police Department.
- 2.6 km from Torium and 4.3 km from Medlife Beylikduzu Hospital.
- 43 km from Istanbul Airport and 37 km from Taksim Square.
Prices & Payment Plan
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+0||39 m²||50 m²||300.000TL||380.000TL|
|1+1||73 m²||90 m²||460.000TL||580.000TL|
|2+1||115 m²||141 m²||600.000TL||875.000TL|
|PAYMENT PLAN||40% Down Payment||24 Months Installment|
Why This Project
- Located in the mostly developing area of Esenyurt.
- Suitable for both living and investment.
- Walking distance away from mall, university and new Metro station.
- Reasonable prices for all budgets.
- Ready to move in or rent to make profit.
- Esenyurt is located on the European side of Istanbul, as on of the largest and most populated area of Istanbul.
- With its multinational workforce, the region has contributed to the growth of the economy as a result of strong investor demand.
- The region is very important, with the new Bosphorus bridges and the Istanbul Canal, one of the reasons for increased investment.
- The region has a large number of Turkish and foreign universities, as well as many medical centers and large hospitals.