- 24/7 Security
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Indoor Car Parking
- Kids Play Ground
- Metro station
- Mini Bus
- Ready Title Deed
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Bath
- Turkish Citizenship
- RG-295, Istanbul Panorama Project has built on the intersection of Bağcılar-Güngören and Esenler regions. and has 18.000 m² of land area and consists of 3 buildings with 422 flats and 26 independent commercial units with 200 meters shopping street with dazzling. Buildings are 24 to 26 floors high and created by 2+1 and 3+1 apartment types.
- The value of the region will increase with RG-295 its unique location and commercial areas in the center of Istanbul, we offer you the opportunity to invest and a new life is waiting for you close to Training and Research Hospital, near the intersection of metro and tramway about 200 meters and with 19 commercial shops around you. It will returns to you as a very profitable investment. RG-295 is located at walking distance to the tram and metro also E-5 highway and Tem highway is 5 min away from your home. Being in the city center never be easy like that.
- 39 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 18 KM from Taksim Square.
- 6 KM from Istanbul City Park.
- 1 KM only from Tramway Station.
- 5 KM from Marmara Forum Mall.
- 5 KM from TEM Highway & Metro Station.
- 5 KM from E5 Highway & Metrobus station.
- 6 KM from Memorial Bahçelievler Hospital.
- 8 KM from Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim University.
Prices & Area Ranges
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|2+1||120 m²||-||1.005.061 TL||1.437.696 TL|
|3+1||155 m²||198 m²||1.389.491 TL||2.170.403 TL|
|Payment Plan||Cash Only|
Why This Project
- Ready to move project, and has reasonable prices.
- Suitable for living & investment opportunities.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Close to transportation hubs, and surrounded by many schools, hospitals, universities, and shopping mall.
- Güngören is located in the northwest of Turkey’s Marmara region at the European side of the Istanbul district of Istanbul province.
- The district of Güngören is neighbor to the districts of Istanbul, Zeytinburnu in the east, Esenler in the north, Bağcılar in the northwest, Bahçelievler in the southwest, and Bakırköy in the south. The distance between Güngören and the city center is about 4 km.,
- It is possible to reach Gungoren from many points of Istanbul like from the Ataturk Airport – Aksaray light metro line.
- If you wish, you can reach the district by the Kabataş -Bağcılar tram.
- There are also IETT buses and minibusses from Güngören to the surrounding towns and city centers.
- You can reach Güngören using these public transportation vehicles as well.