- 24/7 Security
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Indoor Car Parking
- Kids Play Ground
- Metro station
- Mini Bus
- Ready Title Deed
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Sea View
- Sea Views
- Turkish Bath
- Turkish Citizenship
- RG-287, Nest Dragos Project has built on 30.000 m² land area and consists of 2 buildings including 181 apartments typed as 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, and duplexes. On another hand, one of the biggest advantages of the project is; its interior architecture planned using detailed and high-class materials, all of them will be ready when you move into your home.
- RG-287 will make you forget that you are in Istanbul with its magnificent Islands view. The project is located on one of the most beautiful of the prestigious life on the Asian side, Kartal. RG-287 project where you can host your guests in carefully prepared guest rooms in the project and you can take good care of yourself with enjoying your fitness center and sauna.
- 19 KM from Sabiha Gökçen Airport.
- 8 KM from Bağdat Avenue.
- 26 KM from Taksim Square.
- 19 KM from the IKEA store.
- 13 KM from Emaar Aquarium.
- 1 KM from Istanbul Sehir University.
- 6 KM from a Metro Station, and 2 KM from TEM Highway.
- 11 KM from Palladium AVM, and 1 KM from Maltepe Park Mall.
Prices & Area Ranges
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||43 m²||57 m²||628.000 TL||642.000 TL|
|2+1||72 m²||115 m²||858.000 TL||1.291.000 TL|
|3+1||148 m²||150 m²||1.509.000 TL||1.644.000 TL|
|3+1 Duplex||197 m²||206 m²||2.298.000 TL||2.470.000 TL|
|Payment Plan||50% Down Payment||12 Months Instalments|
Why This Project
- Ready to move project.
- It has the most requested apartment types.
- Suitable for living & investment opportunities.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and Shopping Malls.
- It provides you charming views of the Princess Islands and the Marmara Sea.
- Kartal district located on the Asian side of Istanbul, on the coast of the Marmara Sea with a population of 470.676 people, and a total land area of 38.54 km².
- It is easily accessible by various modes of public transportation (by bus, train, sea, and air).
- Kartal is host to an industrial and commercial zone, unique geological richness, forest, and coastal areas. Kartal lies at the northeast end of the Sea of Marmara and southwest of the peninsula of Kocaeli.
- Also, it is surrounded by Maltepe in the west, Sancaktepe in the north, Sultanbeyli in the northeast, and Pendik in the east.
- The County of Kartal has diverse socio-cultural makeup. Internal migration and subsequent population increase are influential in the diversity of Kartal.