- Fitness and GYM
- Kids Play Ground
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis court
- Turkish Bath
RG-145 is located in Basaksehir as 3 phases on 115.000 square meters of land area. With residence block, family part, mall, and hotel, a huge life is starting in the most complex project of the area. The project consists of 1.500 apartments with 2+1, 3+1, and 4+1 types in total 20 blocks.
In RG-145 where are 3 social facilities designed and separated for women and men, each hour of the day will be amusing for you and your family. While you improve your artistic skills in the art and hobby rooms, your children will amuse their moments either in the playgrounds or PlayStation rooms. The swimming pools and saunas are designed for you to leave the tiredness and stress of daily life.
- 28 KM from Istanbul Airport and Taksim Square
- 1.5 KM from Metro station
- 4 KM from City Hospital Complex
- 1 KM from Olimpa Mall and Basaksehir Fatih Terim Stadium
- 200 MT from Basaksehir Botanic Park
Prices & Payment Plan
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|2+1||94 m²||144 m²||900.000 TL||1.080.000$|
|3+1||160 m²||211 m²||1.153.000 TL||1.424.000 TL|
|4+1||200 m²||-||1.531.000 TL||-|
|PAYMENT PLAN||15% Down Payment||24 Months Installment|
Why This Project
- Located in Başakşehir, offers you an ideal life, as it is building a new whole Istanbul city in Istanbul.
- A complex project with a hotel, shopping center, and offices attracts the attention of investors.
- A family concept project with both ready and under construction phases.
- The project is located between Istanbul Airport and City Hospital Complex in Basaksehir and supported by the municipality.
- Basaksehir area is located on the European side in the center of northern Istanbul
- A quiet province far from the noise and a region rich in new projects.
- High-quality residential and housing prices are very good in Basaksehir.
- A region full of entertainment venues and contains the largest park in Turkey opened by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
- In addition, it contains a large number of Arab and foreign universities and schools.
- Mall of Istanbul is the largest shopping mall in Turkey.
- It has a subway line connecting it to Istanbul city center and a good number of transport connections, which is reached in the entire city of Istanbul.
- Basaksehir area is the closest to Istanbul’s third airport and the Istanbul Canal.
- In addition to the 3rd Bridge of Bosphorus that has a prosperous future in real estate investment.