- 24/7 Security
- Activity Room
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Green Views
- Indoor Car Parking
- Kids Play Ground
- Mini Bus
- Ready Title Deed
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Turkish Citizenship
- Walking Tracks
Mega Iki Blok, RG-334 project which is rising in Kagıthane, one of the most important central areas in Istanbul, provides you a happy life all over the year with a unique design. The project consists of 132 apartments, typed as 1+1, 2+1 and 3+1 to be suitable for living and investment. It has 2 blocks on a 2.300 square meters area.
The best and the most famous Hospitals, Malls, Universities, and schools in Istanbul surrounds the project. Also, it has all these social facilities such as gym, outdoor sitting areas, Sauna, and closed swimming pools. It has spectacular views on the great city of Istanbul.
- 22 Km from Istanbul Airport.
- 8 Km from Taksim.
- 2 Km from Levent, and 8 Km from Maslak.
- 12 Km from TEM Highway and Metro station.
- 3 Km only from Sapphire Mall, and 200 Mt. from Axis Mall.
- 5 Km from Bilgi University and 9 Km from Bahçeşehir University.
Prices & Payment Plan
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||53 m²||89 m²||672.000 TL||972.000 TL|
|2+1||116 m²||193 m²||1.167.000 TL||2.098.000 TL|
|3+1||154 m²||164 m²||1.680.000 TL||2.042.000 TL|
|Payment plan||40% Down Payment - 18 Months Installments||Installments payment should be in Dollar|
Why This Project
- Located in the central location of the city.
- Between business and historical centers of the city.
- Suitable for living and investing to have a quick return of the investment.
- Has spectacular views on the great city of Istanbul.
- Kagithane is one of the most beautiful and modern areas of Istanbul and can be the quietest area in this loud city.
- A small district located on the European side, Kağıthane is surrounded by Şişli, Eyüp and Beyoğlu districts.
- In the west, Kağıthane Stream merges with the Golden Horn of Istanbul.
- Kağıthane has a very rich history, which can be noticed by looking at the difference between past and future.
- Formerly, it was a working-class district and now has become one of the largest real estate development areas in the city.
- According to data from the Turkish Statistical Institute, sales in the real estate sector have increased significantly in Kagithane, reaching 87% in the last 2 years.