- 24/7 Security
- 36 commiracl units
- Hotel Services
- Mini Bus
- Ready Title Deed
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Shopping center
- Turkish Citizenship
- RG-278, Ncadde Ottoman Project. which is located on the new living area is currently being built at Esyenurt preparing itself to become a European financial center and this project brings commercial and residential concepts together under the same roof and the shut RG-278 project started adding a traditional touch to modern architecture and promises broadened fresh area both for commercial and residential goals in Esyenurt.
- An investment style project that includes offices, cafes, and restaurants also different kinds of commercial shops. and it has 2 blocks each one is 3 floors included 277 offices & 168 hotel-style units starting from 40 m² to 66 m². Our landscape is 19.000 m² consists of 7 logistics areas – 2 parking lots, one for each block. The headquarters of branded residence in the RG-278 Project consists of offices of different sizes and furnished suite residences.
- 48 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 36 KM from Taksim Square.
- 8 KM from Tüyap Fair and Congress Center.
- 3 KM from E5 Highway & Metrobus station.
- 4 KM from Marmara Park Mall, 3 KM from Torium Mall.
- 2 KM from Esenyurt University, & 7 KM from Beykent University.
Prices & Area Ranges
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|0+1||40 m²||66 m²||Sold Out||Sold out|
|Call Us for Price Info|
Why This Project
- We are in the heart of Esenuyrt, where all the banks are, commercial centers are.
- In front of the project, there is a bus station it is far away only 5 Min from the metro station.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, shopping centers, and hospitals.
- Suitable for the living of small families & for a profitable investment.
- Esenyurt is located on the European side of Istanbul, as one of the largest and most populated areas of Istanbul.
- With its multinational workforce, the region has contributed to the growth of the economy as a result of strong investor demand.
- The region is very important, with the new Bosphorus bridges and the Istanbul Canal, one of the reasons for increased investment.
- The region has a large number of Turkish and foreign universities, as well as many medical centers and large hospitals.