- Basketballs Playground
- Fitness and GYM
- Hotel Services
- Shopping center
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis court
- Turkish Bath
RG-054, Queen Bomonti Project is located in Şişli, Istanbul, and established as one tower with 59 floors and 1.257 apartments typed as 1+0, 1+1, 2+1, and 3,5+1. The sizes of the residences in RG-054 are between 46 and 196 square meters, as the project is established on 15.000 square meters of land area with all residence facilities.
RG-054 offers you a life in the heart of Istanbul, with luxury social facilities like swimming pools, terrace restaurant, sauna, and valet service, an amazing life is expecting you. While having your coffee at your residence, you will be amazed by a charming Bosphorus view or by gorgeous city view.
- 4 Km from Taksim Square.
- 36 Km from Istanbul Airport.
- 3 Km from Cevahir Mall and Zorlu Center.
- 1.5 Km away from Nişantaşı and Metro station.
- 8 Km from the Second Bridge on Bosphorus through TEM highway.
Prices & Payment Plan
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+0||46m²||-||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|1+1||81 m²||113 m²||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|2+1||98 m²||165 m²||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|3.5+1||195 m²||-||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Contact Us For Second Hand Options|
Why This Project
- The project is located in the center of Istanbul.
- RG-054 is located between Levent, Maslak, and Taksim.
- With social facilities and location, it is easy for renting to make a profit.
- Luxury and modern architectural project in the heart of the city with Bosphorus View.
- Şişli area is located on the European side of the city of Istanbul and specifically in the center of the city.
- The most important feature that it is a large commercial center and has a dense population great compared to other areas.
- It is a unique investment zone, full of investment towers and business offices, and is the main destination for visitors to Istanbul.
- Being a tourist with distinction and owning a large number of natural and tourist famous places.
- It has one of Istanbul’s largest malls (Cevahir Mall) as well as the famous Ataturk Museum and has many luxury hotels and unique hotel apartments.