Things to Consider While Buying Property in Mezitli
Mersin’s Mezitli district is one of the city’s most important, developed, and populous. Mezitli has a population of roughly 200,000 people and covers 515,000 square kilometers. Mezitli is also one of Mersin’s most popular and established tourist spots. Most of the year, the district is sunny and warm. Beaches such as Tece beach, Taskiran beach, and others can be found in the Mezitli area, which has several magnificent hotels close to each other. The district is around 11 kilometers from Mersin’s city center. Erdemli district is to the west of Mezitli district, Yenisehir district is to the east, Toroslar district is to the north, and the Mediterranean Sea is to the south. Mersin University’s main campus is located on the district’s outskirts. Locals and students make up the majority of the district’s population. In the district, there are opportunities for social activities such as a picnic area and a nature park, restaurants, bars, a spa, cafes, and a Turkish bath. Hospitals, banks, chain markets, bazaars, mosques, elementary schools, middle schools, high schools, and pharmacies are all available in the area of Mezitli, Mersin. Several bus lines will take you around the neighborhood.
What are the Price Ranges of Properties Located in Mezitli?
The average house prices in Mezitli are listed below.
- The average price of housing units in the district is $ 1955 per m2.
- The price of an average house (100m2) is 195.525 dollars.
- Min Max unit price: 221 USD – 3689 USD
- Average gross area (m2): 100
How are the Prices of Properties in Mezitli Determined?
Real estate prices in Erdemli district vary depending on what type of housing is (summer house, daily apartment, shop, villa, office), the proximity of houses to the sea, services close to houses, size of houses (m2), number of rooms, views, distance to the district center and quality of materials from which houses are made.
What are the Benefits of Buying a Property in Mezitli?
The benefits of buying property in Mersin Mezitli are stated below.
- Turkish citizenship and residence permit: Housing investment in the region allows obtaining Turkish citizenship and residence permit. A housing investment worth at least $ 250,000 allows foreign residents to obtain a residence permit and Turkish citizenship.
- Value for Money: Tourism regions are in great demand in Turkey and therefore retain their value. Tourism is one of the sectors that is developing every year in the country. Mezitli district is one of the leading, developed districts of Mersin with its proximity to the city center and its development. Given all this, buying a house in Mezitli can be considered an investment.
- Living costs: Although it is one of the holiday destinations, the cost of living in the district is very affordable. That is why living in the district is suitable for all kinds of people.
- Return to İnvestment: Renting houses in such areas is a good profit option. The return is high because the area is touristic. Home investment in the district can bring good earnings to the investor. The level of development of the district is also one of the guarantees of the investor.
What are the Features of Properties Located in Mezitli?
You can find a list below of the property features in Mezitli.
- High-quality materials.
- Car park
- Swimming pool
- Children park
- Turkish bath
- Beautiful views
What are the Reasons to Buy Property in Mezitli?
The reasons for buying a house in the Mezitli district are listed below.
- Turkish citizenship
- Hotels, shops, and restaurants
- Services available in the region
- Beautiful beaches
- Rental profit
- Satisfied living costs
What are the Property Types and Options in Mezitli?
Property types and options in Mezitli can be found below.
- 1+1.2+1,3+1,4+1,4+2,5+1,5+2,6+1,6+2 flats and dublex apartment options.
- Commercial types
- Villas with private balconies and gardens.
Who are the Properties in Mezitli Suitable For?
Mezitli is a good choice for people who like warm weather and want to live a quiet life. The district is both a resort town and a district where daily life is developed. Especially families with children can live more comfortably in the district. Children’s parks and services for children are abundant in the district. Since the district is located on the Mediterranean coast, it is also ideal for retirees who want to live a summer home life. And it is a nice option for people who want to swim in cool waters in the summer. In addition, the coastline and the district can be the reason for the preference of people of all ages and all kinds of people who want to live close to the sea.
What are the Living Standards Like in Mezitli?
The district has developed settled life and is also a resort district. Although Mezitli is also a resort town, the cost of living in the district is very affordable. One of the advantages of the district is that it has a high population. There are plenty of fun activity options in the district. That is, the social life infrastructure of the district is strong. There are also individual and state institutions in the district that will meet all the basic needs of people.
What are the Other Counties That Have Properties Similar to Mezitli?
- Erdemli: Erdemli district, located in the Mediterranean region, is part of the province of Mersin. Erdemli is one of the most potential districts of Mersin for development. In the east of the district is the district center of Mersin, in the west is the district of Silifke, which is connected to Mersin, in the north is the city of Karaman and in the south is the Mediterranean coast. Erdemli District is located about 35 kilometers from the city center of Mersin. The district has a rather rich history, tourist areas, and numerous natural beauties. One of the largest economic sectors is agriculture. Many fruits, tropical fruits, and various vegetables grow in the district. Multiple bus lines will provide transportation inside and outside the district. The Sorgun Creek flows through the district.
- Silifke: Mersin’s Silifke district is located in Turkey. Silifke lies 85 kilometers south of Mersin’s city center. The district is divided into four sections: Erdemli in the west, Gulnar in the east, Mut in the north, and the Mediterranean Sea in the south. The district has a population of around 120,000 people. Most of the year, the district is bright and mild. Agriculture is one of the most important economic industries. The Goksu River and Akgol are located in the district. Many historical relics can also be found in the district. Transportation to the district will be provided by several bus lines.
- Tarsus: Tarsus district is located in the eastern part of Mersin. The district is bordered by Adana to the east, Mersin to the west, Pozanti and Camliyayla to the north, and the Mediterranean Sea to the south. The district has a significant historical infrastructure. About 340,000 people live in the district. The district is sunny and warm most of the year. Multiple bus lines will provide transportation to the district.