- Fitness and GYM
- Kids Play Ground
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Bath
RG-099 is located in Esenyurt, Istanbul, and established as one building consisting of 248 apartments on 20 floors. You will experience both a hotel and palace atmosphere consisting of first-class interior and exterior with architecture featuring and high ceilings in 1+0,1+1, 2+1 and 3+1 suits with wide terraces.
You will be served as you live in a hotel thanks to the first-class service. You will be sitting and having your coffee in the lobby while waiting for the valet’s bringing your car. In RG-099 you will always keep healthy and active due to the swimming pool, fitness center, and shops.
- 48 Km from Istanbul Airport
- 38 Km from Taksim Square
- 1 km from E-5 highway and Metrobus station
- 3 Km from Torium and Marmara Park Mall
- 2.4 Km from Esenyurt University and 5.5 Km from Istanbul University
Prices & Payment Plan
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+0||49 m²||-||346.000 TL||-|
|1+1||72 m²||83 m²||458.000 TL||529.000 TL|
|2+1||128 m²||129 m²||778.000 TL||842.000 TL|
|3+1||152 m²||287 m²||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|DOWN PAYMENT||50%Down Payment||24 Months Installment|
Why This Project
- Located in one of the most preferred districts to invest and live by foreigners and local people.
- Boutique project and suitable for all types of families and budgets.
- Being close to Metrobus, the main public transport system provides easy access to every point of the city.
- Since the first 10 floors are designed as a hotel, the rest of the apartments are easy to rent and make a profit with hotel services.
- Esenyurt is located on the European side of Istanbul, as one of the largest and most populated areas of Istanbul.
- With its multinational workforce, the region has contributed to the growth of the economy as a result of strong investor demand.
- The region is very important, with the new Bosphorus bridges and the Istanbul Canal, one of the reasons for increased investment.
- The region has a large number of Turkish and foreign universities, as well as many medical centers and large hospitals.