- 24/7 Security
- 36 commiracl units
- Activity Room
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Game Room
- Green Views
- Indoor Car Parking
- Ready Title Deed
- Smart Home System
- Turkish Citizenship
- RG-607, Project, is located in a privileged area in the Nilüfer, Bursa city which is a favorite for all. The project consists of 110 apartments in total; 2+1, 3+1, and 4+1 next to normal apartment options; With 3+1, 4+1, and 5+1 duplex apartment options, it builds large and spacious living spaces for you. In addition, the project, which houses 25 commercial areas and 20 offices, is carefully designed as a living complex in its entirety.
- RG-607 project which adds inspiring details to your life with its indoor swimming pool, fitness room, and sauna areas. Taking into account all the needs of a distinguished life, it is being built for you in the most popular spot in Bursa. With its central location where you can meet all your needs from fashion to shopping, from stylish restaurants to grocery stores, the project responds to all your social needs. It also raises your living standards with its proximity to the walkways on FSM Boulevard, sports fields, and fun children’s parks.
- 1 Hour from Bursa Yenişehir Airport.
- 11 KM from the city center of Bursa.
- 11 KM from Uludağ University.
- 3 KM from Nilüfer Hospital.
- 21 KM from Uludağ Mountain, a famous area for skiing in winter.
- 18 KM from the Ferry port, which enables you to reach Istanbul within a period of 1 and a half hours.
Prices & Area Ranges
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|2+1||135 m²||-||950.000 TL||-|
|Payment Plan||Cash Only|
Why This Project
- Has reasonable prices.
- Provide with Smart Home System Apartments.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and a shopping mall.
- Built using premium materials, the project is designed with maximum comfort, keeping quality in the foreground.
About Nilüfer, Bursa
- Nilüfer district in Bursa Region as per some researchers bears the traces of both Byzantine and Ottoman and the older periods in history.
- In Nilüfer, There are ruins of churches, mosques, baths, fountains, monasteries, and castles in these regions together with historical remains and monument trees.
- There are many historical structures scattered in different parts of Nilüfer. Bridges and baths from the Ottoman region and church ruins remained from various times. The history of the district goes back to the 6th century B.C.
- Nilüfer comes first among the districts of Bursa in terms of the economical contribution it provides to Turkey.
- Nilüfer provides employment opportunities to 80% of the Bursa population and derives great income for Turkey. The most important sectors within the district are textile, automotive, machine, spare parts, and related industry products.
A Brief Video Of Bursa City