- 24/7 Security
- 36 commiracl units
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Ready Title Deed
- Smart Home System
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Citizenship
- RG-601 Project is located in the Nilüfer area in Bursa. This project consists of 110 apartments in total; 2+1, 3+1, 4+1 next to normal apartment options; With 3+1, 4+1, 5+1 duplex apartment options, it builds large and spacious living spaces for you. In addition, the project, which houses 25 commercial areas and 20 offices, is carefully designed as a living complex in its entirety.
RG-601 project which attracts attention with its central location, adds inspiring details to your life with its indoor swimming pool, fitness room, and sauna areas. Taking into account all the needs of a distinguished life, it is being built for you in the most popular spot in Bursa. In addition, you can control your home with a smart Home Management System. You can keep the safety of your home under control at any time and capture comfort and comfort in your daily life. Even this project Built using premium materials, the project is designed with maximum comfort, keeping quality in the foreground.
- 1 Hour from Bursa Yenişehir Airport.
- 28 KM from the city center of Bursa.
- 17 KM from Uludağ Mountain, a famous area for skiing in winter.
- 38 KM from the Ferry port, which enables you to reach Istanbul within a period of 1 and a half hours
Prices & Area Ranges
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|2+1||135 m²||-||950.000 TL||-|
|Payment Plan||Cash Only|
Why This Project
- Ready to move project.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and a shopping mall.
- In this project has You can control your home with a smart Home Management System.
About Nilüfer, Bursa
- Nilüfer district in Bursa Region as per some researchers bears the traces of both Byzantine and Ottoman and the older periods in history.
- In Nilüfer, There are ruins of churches, mosques, baths, fountains, monasteries, and castles in these regions together with historical remains and monument trees.
- There are many historical structures scattered in different parts of Nilüfer. Bridges and baths from the Ottoman region and church ruins remained from various times. The history of the district goes back to the 6th century B.C.
- Nilüfer comes first among the districts of Bursa in terms of the economical contribution it provides to Turkey.
- Nilüfer provides employment opportunities to 80% of the Bursa population and derives great income for Turkey. The most important sectors within the district are textile, automotive, machine, spare parts, and related industry products.
A Brief Video Of Bursa City