- 24/7 Security
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Green Views
- Indoor Car Parking
- Kids Play Ground
- Mini Bus
- Mountain View
- Ready Title Deed
- Turkish Citizenship
- RG-610, Project, is located in a privileged area in the Nilüfer, Bursa. An integrated residential project. It builts on a 15.350 m² land area. And It contains of 48 smart home system apartments, with High-quality finishing. This project is located in a very strategic area, close to a Metro station, Mudanya sea road, and shopping centers.
- RG-610 project, there are all these social facilities, Basketball, Mini Golf, Swimming pool, Children playing ground, generator, alarm system in each apartment, spacious garden, Turkish bath, sauna, 24/7 security system. Each apartment in this project will contain these types of equipment during the delivery as, a cooker hood, oven, air conditioning, and heating system from the floor.
- 1 Hour from Bursa Yenişehir Airport.
- 11 KM from the city center of Bursa.
- 10 KM from Uludağ University.
- 3 KM from Nilüfer Hospital.
- 21 KM from Uludağ Mountain, a famous area for skiing in winter.
- 18 KM from the Ferry port, which enables you to reach Istanbul within a period of 1 and a half hours.
Prices & Area Ranges
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|4+1 with 2 Bathrooms||185 m²||-||1.700.000 TL||-|
|4+1 with 3 Bathrooms||215 m²||-||1.900.000 TL||-|
|Payment plan||Cash Only|
Why This Project
- Ready To Move Project.
- It has Spacious Living Spaces.
- Provide with Smart Home System Apartments.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and a shopping mall.
About Nilüfer, Bursa
- Nilüfer district in Bursa Region as per some researchers bears the traces of both Byzantine and Ottoman and the older periods in history.
- In Nilüfer, There are ruins of churches, mosques, baths, fountains, monasteries, and castles in these regions together with historical remains and monument trees.
- There are many historical structures scattered in different parts of Nilüfer. Bridges and baths from the Ottoman region and church ruins remained from various times. The history of the district goes back to the 6th century B.C.
- Nilüfer comes first among the districts of Bursa in terms of the economical contribution it provides to Turkey.
- Nilüfer provides employment opportunities to 80% of the Bursa population and derives great income for Turkey. The most important sectors within the district are textile, automotive, machine, spare parts, and related industry products.
A Brief Video Of Bursa City