- 24/7 Security
- 36 commiracl units
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Government guarantee
- Green Views
- Indoor Car Parking
- Massage Room
- Metro station
- Ready Title Deed
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Storage room
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Bath
- Turkish Citizenship
- RG-289, Karat 34 Project, that is located on the intersection of Basin expressway and E5, close to all transportation systems. The project is aimed at the environment with the goal of “sustainable life”. Developed as a responsive project and commercial blocks Became a LEED Gold Certificate candidate for.
- RG-289 has a 22.000 m² area consist of 441 flats, 123 offices, and 28 shops. also, this project is the only government project in Basin Express. in addition to all flats have got a view either at Ataturk Airport it will be the biggest park in Turkey and the third biggest park in the world with a 12.000.000 m² land area.
- 38 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 23 KM from Taksim Square.
- 7 KM from Aydin University.
- 6 KM from Memorial Bahçelievler Hospital.
- 5 KM from Yenibosna Metrobus, and E5 Highway.
- 6 KM from 212 Outlet Mall, and 9 KM from Mall Of Istanbul.
- 6 KM from Yenibosna Metro Station, and 8 KM TEM Highway.
- 7 KM from Altınbaş University, and 5 KM from Sabahattin Zaim University.
Prices & Area Ranges
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||68 m²||122 m²||1.035.000 TL||1.428.000 TL|
|2+1||115 m²||130 m²||1.677.000 TL||1.980.000 TL|
|3+1||---||---||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Office||82 m²||737 m²||1.525.000 TL||13.413.000 TL|
|Shop||167 m²||413 m²||4.948.000 TL||10.535.000 TL|
|Payment Plan||50% Down Payment||12 Months Instalments|
Why This Project
- RG-289 the only government project in Basin Express.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Close to transportation ” Metro and Metrobus stations.”
- The project includes flats, offices, and shops, that’s why it’s considered suitable for living & investment opportunities.
- All flats have got a view either at Ataturk Airport it will be the biggest park in Turkey and the third biggest park in the world with a 12.000.000 m² land area.