- Cinema Room
- Fitness and GYM
- Green Views
- Kids Play Ground
- Mini Bus
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Shopping center
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Bath
- Turkish Citizenship
- RG-043, Foresta Balat Project, is located in a privileged area in the Nilüfer, Bursa. where rises next to Balat forests in construction of 33.000 m². and consists of 72 flats only. The project contains many high-quality social facilities which add even more excellency and vital to a healthy and hygienic life as well.
- RG-043 project aims to be one of the high-profile projects in the city of Bursa, which provides you a unique characteristic life where you can spend your holiday and enjoy it for 12 months. All your needs will be at your fingertips at the moment that you want. Because the apartments are designed in an environment that touches the sky, water, and forests, to reflect the impressive nature of their appearance. You’ll find tranquility and comfort in a luxury home, designed to meet all your needs in life. Exciting and full of internal technical designs, we are beside you at every step and we will give you comfort and quality without the slightest doubt.
- 1 Hour from Bursa Yenişehir Airport.
- 16 KM from the city center of Bursa.
- 4 KM from Korupark.
- 1 KM from the Main Highway in Bursa.
- 35 KM from Uludağ Mountain, a famous area for skiing in winter.
- 12 KM from the Ferry port, which enables you to reach Istanbul within a period of 1 and a half hours.
Prices & Area Ranges
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|4+1||210 m²||250 m²||Sold Out||Sold Out|
|Contact Us For Similar Options|
Why This Project
- Ready to move project.
- High-quality finishing materials.
- Has spectacular views on nature & green areas.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and a shopping mall.
About Nilüfer, Bursa
- Nilüfer district in Bursa Region as per some researchers bears the traces of both Byzantine and Ottoman and the older periods in history.
- In Nilüfer, There are ruins of churches, mosques, baths, fountains, monasteries, and castles in these regions together with historical remains and monument trees.
- There are many historical structures scattered in different parts of Nilüfer. Bridges and baths from the Ottoman region and church ruins remained from various times. The history of the district goes back to the 6th century B.C.
- Nilüfer comes first among the districts of Bursa in terms of the economical contribution it provides to Turkey.
- Nilüfer provides employment opportunities to 80% of the Bursa population and derives great income for Turkey. The most important sectors within the district are textile, automotive, machine, spare parts, and related industry products.
A Brief Video Of Bursa City