- Fitness and GYM
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Smart Home System
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Bath
- Turkish Citizenship
IZMIR VILLA FOR SALE WITH BEST LOCATION
- RG-548 is the luxury’s interpretation of villa living.
- This lifestyle was designed with a next-generation concept, featuring 32 twin villas at walking distance to the sea and boasting all kinds of luxury in every corner.
- This project is the most distinguished villa project in Çeşme with two outdoor swimming pools, spacious rooms and glorious views.
- All villas in the project are designed in triplex and 4+1 rooms type.
- The area ranges of the villas are from 239 to 250 square meters.
IN THE ELITE REGION OF THE CITY
- RG-548 will be one of the most exclusive villa projects in the region of Çeşme, the touristic face of Izmir.
- The Radisson Blu Resort & SPA hotel is located just behind of the project.
- The project also is located within walking distance of the sea.
- The area of the project is full of many amenities and social life facilities such as restaurants, cafes, hotels, clubs, and hospitals.
PRICES & AREA RANGE
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|3+1||239 m²||220.000 $|
|4+1||250 m²||290.000 $|
You have to pay cash only for the property you wish to buy.
- Izmir is the 3rd largest city in Turkey located on the coast of the beautiful Aegean sea.
- It can be the best place to benefit from an increased interest in Turkey, due to its westernised attitudes and vibrant city life.
- It has a very diverse business utilities and excellent infrastructure.
- Izmir has been developing economically and provides many job opportunities for young population.
- One of the most important universities in Turkey are in Izmir such as Dokuz Eylül University and Ege University.
- Therefore, it has a young population which is an important potential for the quickly developing local economy.
- Izmir also offers one of the best amenities with many restaurants, cafes, museums and many other tourist attractions.
- For more details about Bodrum city please visit this page : About Izmir