- 24/7 Security
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Indoor Car Parking
- Metro station
- Mini Bus
- Ready Title Deed
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Steam Room
- Turkish Bath
- Turkish Citizenship
- RG-322, Wen Levent Project, which is located in between the Levent – Kağıthane area. RG-322 is located in the most dynamic region of the city to be suitable for a comfortable living for you and your loved ones. and it has a 1.200 m² land area consisting of a 14-story with a single block and 126 residential apartments. it spaces ranging from 1+1 to 3+1 Duplex apartment types.
- We offer you a new investment opportunity with original architecture and a central location in Levent, Kagıthane whose investment value is increasing day by day with its urban transformation. beside Istanbul’s shopping mall and financial center Levent. Next to major transportation axes such as the metro, Metrobus, and E5 highway. In addition, the RG-322 project has luxury Concierge services that make you feel a 5-star hotel concept. Reception, Housekeeping, Dry Cleaning, Rent A Car, Shuttle, Technical Support, Airport Transfer, Lounge, Electric Vehicle Station, and more.
- 32 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 9 KM from Taksim Sqaure.
- 4.5 KM from Maslak.
- 10 KM from Beşiktaş.
- 4 KM from Zincirlikuyu.
- 3 KM from Mecidiyeköy, Şişli.
- 3.4 KM from E5 Highway, and Metrobus.
- 3 KM from TEM Highway, and 2 KM from a Metro Station.
- 4 KM from Zorlu Center, and Vadistanbul Shopping Mall.
Prices & Area Ranges
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||51 m²||-||121.000 $||152.000 $|
|1+1 Duplex||74 m²||89 m²||153.000 $||248.000 $|
|2+1||81 m²||88 m²||173.000 $||173.000 $|
|2+1 Duplex||110 m²||-||199.000 $||-|
|3+1 Duplex||121 m²||143 m²||216.000 $||275.000 $|
|Payment Plan||30% Down Payment||24 Months Instalments|
Why This Project
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Suitable for living & investment opportunities at reasonable prices.
- Surrounded by transportation, schools, universities, and hospitals.
- Increasing its value day by day with its urban transformation. Istanbul’s shopping mall and financial center Levent.