Luxurious Aparments In The Center Of Istanbul City - Rg-308
Luxurious Aparments In The Center Of Istanbul City - Rg-308
Things to Consider While Buying Property in Fatih
Fatih is one of the oldest districts of Istanbul and is located in the Marmara region. This historical district takes its name from the Ottoman ruler Fatih Sultan Mehmet, who conquered Istanbul in 1453. After the conquest of Istanbul, Sultan II. The district, which started to develop around the Fatih Mosque, which was built on the fourth hill of Istanbul by the order of Mehmed Han, has become a modern place that preserves its historical texture.
The district covers an area of 15,62 km² (1562 hectares), also consists of 57 neighborhoods from Topkapi, Cerrahpasa, Cibali, Balat, Eminonu, Aksaray, Beyazit, Alemdar, and Tahtakale to Yedikule.
Since Fatih is regarded as a central district of the city, it hosts a wide variety of venues and events that will appeal to people from different lifestyles and classes. Here are few things to consider when buying a property in Fatih:
- Identify Your Needs: Knowing what type or size of property you need is an important step before starting your home search.
- Income from the property: Since it is the region that hosts the oldest structures of Fatih Istanbul, it welcomes many tourists every year. You can earn high profits by buying property in this lively area.
- Property options: There are distinguished apartments of various sizes and types with the magical historical atmosphere of Fatih.
- Fees: You also have to pay a few additional costs to buy a property. You should research these additional fees before buying a house.
- Real Estate Agent: When you want to buy a house in another country, it’s best to seek the help of a professional real estate agent because the company can offer you the best options available.
What are The Price Ranges of Properties Located in Fatih?
The price range you have to pay per square meter in Fatih is around 100 USD to 400 USD. Since there are special buildings with old textures in Fatih, there may be changes in the price.
Average Unit Price: 5.120 TL (376 USD)
Average Price: 460,800 TL (33,900 USD)
min. Max. Unit Price: 3.388 – 8.901 TL (249- 655 USD)
Average Gross Area: 90 square meter
How are the Prices of Properties in Fatih Determined?
The market sales prices of the apartments in Fatih district vary according to their location. If the apartment you want to buy is close to subway stations and modern transportation lines, the price you will pay will be higher. Proximity to major infrastructure projects such as bridges, external transport stations, hospitals is also very important when determining the price of the house.
In addition to these factors, the number of rooms the apartment has, the age of the building and the features of the apartment are also factors that determine the price. With an old history, this region is highly demanding because it has many tourist places.
What are the Benefits of Buying a Property in Fatih?
Fatih, the favorite district of Istanbul, is located in the center of the city and is also one of the most visited touristic districts of the city. This special district will make you feel very different with its location, magnificent touristic places and historical atmosphere. It is possible to find all kinds of activities or venues here!
Fatih will offer you many wonderful opportunities with its magnificent investment advantages,Here are the list of the Benefits of purchasing a property in Fatih:
- Magnificent Tourist Attractions : First of all, Fatih, which has a rich history, is home to magnificent historical touristic places.
- Shopping Options: With its historically important shopping areas such as the Grand Bazaar and the Spice Bazaar, Fatih is often preferred as a tourist attraction for shopping.
- Turkish Citizenship and Residence Permit : Foreigners who buy a house in Turkey for at least $250,000 will be entitled to a residence permit and Turkish citizenship.
- Living expenses: Turkey pays less bills compared to European countries, so living expenses are cheaper.
- Return on Investment: Due to its location and potential, Fatih has the opportunity to bring you a good amount of income.
What are the Features of Properties Located in Fatih?
You can find a list below of the property features in Fatih.
- Perfect location
- Playground for children
- Sea view
- Closer to historical shopping centers
- Close to public transportations
- 7/24 Security
- Closed Parking
- City View
- Turkish bath
- Fitness and GYM
- Restaurants and cafe
What are the Reasons to Buy Property in Fatih?
Istanbul’s Fatih region is one of the most magnificent and most desired areas to invest in, due to some of the advantages it has. Here are the reasons why you should buy a property in Fatih:
- Strategic location
- Closer to public transportaion.
- Closer to historical places
- Turkish citizenship
- Great profit
- Shopping malls, restaurants, and cafes
- Most Known Restaurants & Turkish Cuisine
- Closer to New Airport
What are the Property Types and Options in Fatih?
Property types and options in Fatih can be found below.
- 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, 4+1, 4+2, 5+1, 5+2, 6+1, 6+2 flat and duplex apartment options.
- Apartment size for Fatih Project starts from 72 m² to 348 m²
Who are the properties in Fatih suitable for?
Properties located in Fatih area are suitable for the following people.
- Working professionals
- Single people
What are the living standards like in Fatih ?
Fatih, the main subject of the conquest of Istanbul, is a region where those who want to live in Istanbul with its historical atmosphere and magnificent opportunities will be materialized.
In addition to its restored old historical buildings, Fatih will offer you magnificent opportunities and living standards with its brand new architectural developments, Spice bazaar, Grandbazaar and moreover Istanbul Bosphorus. It is a wonderful neighborhood for those who want to get to know Istanbul and discover its unique aura, whether with your family or on your own.
What Are The Other Counties That Have Properties Similar to Fatih?
Here are the list of other counties that have similar properties to Fatih below:
- Bayrampasa – covering a large area, Bayrampasa’s historical reputation comes from being a large artichoke producer in past.
- Beyoglu – Named the new favorite of Istanbul, Beyoglu has an international reputation as the best place to shop, indulge in culture and art pursuits. Istiklal Avenue, the busiest street in Turkey, has important landmarks such as French Avenue and the Taksim Independence Monument.
- Eyup – Eyup is a popular tourist destination with its Eyup Sultan Mosque and Pierre Loti cafe with a magnificent view of the Golden Horn.
- Sariyer – A highly sought after district with a nostalgic past, located next to Belgrad Forest. It’s famous for Rumelihisarı Castle and Ataturk Arboretum.