- 24/7 Security
- Belgrad Forest
- City View
- Forest view
- Indoor Car Parking
- Kids Play Ground
- Metro station
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Citizenship
Focus Eyup, RG-330 project has risen on 7000 square meters of land area in Eyup, Istanbul. It has consisted of 170 apartments in 1+1, 2+1 , 3+1 and 4+1 formats in 3 blocks. It also includes a commercial area with 8 units and an area for your guests to stay in. Keeping in mind the importance of the physical and cognitive development of your children, children’s playgrounds are specially designed for them in this project.
After a long working day, anything you need for relaxation will be served right next to your home. You will be able to spend time in the indoor swimming pool, sauna, and Turkish bath. You will take advantage of basketball courts for your physical activities and an activity center for you will be the fitness saloon in the project. We shouldn’t forget the importance of Eyup’s location. In addition to the available services in RG-330, all of that makes it a remarking compound in terms of future investments. Social facilities including Secure entrance, reception, camera system, intercom system, and an expert security team will ensure a safe environment for your family. At lat point, the technical service will be at your server in case of a malfunction.
- 33 km from Istanbul Airport.
- 11 km from Taksim Square.
- 5 km from Vialand and 11 km away from Cevahir Mall.
- 4 km from Eyup Hospital 2 km from Bilgi University.
- 300 mt from the upcoming tram line and 1,5 km from the Metro station.
Prices & Payment Plan
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||65 m²||-||Sold Out||-|
|2+1||102 m²||112 m²||1.073.000 TL||1.140.000 TL|
|3+1||125 m²||136 m²||1.248.000 TL||1.605.000 TL|
|4+1||174 m²||-||2.054.000 TL|
|PAYMENT PLAN||50% Down Payment||6 Months Instalments|
Why This Project
- Between Metro station and Tram station.
- It has the most reasonable prices in the most elegant region in Istanbul.
- Also, you can consider it a profitable investment because it’s an evolving region.
- Located in a central location of the residential, business, and archaeological center in Istanbul.