Things to Consider While Buying Property in Cekmekoy
Located on the Asian side, Cekmekoy is a county of Istanbul that has received a massive residential development over the last decade. Cekmekoy has a surface area of 148 km2, consisting of twenty-one neighborhoods with a population of 273,658 people.
Cekmekoy’s location in the city and innovative residential projects make the county a popular choice for residents and foreign buyers. Here are the things to consider while buying Real Estate in Istanbul in Cekmekoy.
- Identify your Requirements: Figure out what you want from a residential project and a location while buying property in Cekmekoy. Knowing your needs for the start will make the buying process a lot easier and stress-free.
- Investment Growth: Residential projects in Cekmekoy create great investment growth and high rental returns.
- Research Projects: Cekmekoy has a variety of property types ranging from luxury apartments to modern villas. It’s better to do detailed research to select the perfect house that fits your requirements.
- Costs: Buying a property in Cekmekoy, Istanbul comes with additional costs. Knowing these costs before buying property in Cekmekoy will create a clear buying process and can prevent unwanted situations.
- Real Estate Agency: Choosing a reliable real estate agent is important when buying property in Cekmekoy, Istanbul. To find the perfect property for you and your family, the agency must be highly skilled and trustworthy to fulfill your expectations.
What are The Price Ranges of Properties Located in Cekmekoy?
The average price of a 130 square meter property in Cekmekoy ranges between US$147,230 and US$250,290.
Average Unit Price
Min. Max. Unit Price
1,132 USD – 1,925 USD
Average Gross Area (m2)
How are the Prices of Properties in Cekmekoy Determined?
The prices of properties in Cekmekoy are determined by the property type, size, features, size, and amenities.
Apartments in larger sizes with multiple bedrooms, bathrooms, and balconies, plus the view from the apartment, will have a higher price compared to a standard apartment. The social facilities provided by the residential complex such as the swimming pool, fitness center, and basketball court will affect the price of the property as well.
What are the Benefits of Buying a Property in Cekmekoy?
The benefits of buying a property in Cekmekoy are explained below.
- Turkish Citizenship and Residence Permit: Every foreigner who owns a house in Cekmekoy is eligible for a residency permit in Turkey. Another benefit applies to citizens of almost every country in the world who buy a property worth at least US$250,000 can obtain Turkish citizenship.
- Value for Money: Properties in Cekmekoy have excellent value for money thanks to the surrounding features, such as the forest, running tracks, and camping areas.
- Living costs: In comparison to property prices and living expenses in Europe, life in Cekmekoy, Istanbul is quite affordable and cheap.
- Return on Investment: Cekmekoy is home to some of the most innovative residential projects in Istanbul which makes the county perfect for investment.
What are the Features of Properties Located in Cekmekoy?
You can find a list of the property features in Cekmekoy below.
- Indoor, outdoor, and children’s swimming pools
- Fitness center
- Cycling and running tracks
- Football field
- Basketball and tennis courts
- Kids playground
- Botanic gardening spaces
- BBQ area
- 24/7 security systems
- Fully fitted kitchen
What are the Reasons to Buy Property in Cekmekoy?
The reasons to buy a property in Cekmekoy are listed below.
- Panoramic views of the forest
- Healthy home technologies
- Shopping centers
- Nearby hospitals and education centers
- Easy access to main transportation hubs
- Government guarantee
- Turkish citizenship
What are the Property Types and Options in Cekmekoy?
Property types and options in Cekmekoy can be found below.
- 1+1, 2+1, 3+1 luxury flats
- 5+1 private villas
Who are the properties in Cekmekoy suitable for?
Properties in Cekmekoy are suitable for the following people.
- Small to large-sized families with children
- Working professionals
- Single people
What are the living standards like in Cekmekoy?
Cekmekoy’s position is significant because it combines calm life ambiances among green forests and urban convenience by being in a central location, benefiting from proximity to Istanbul’s metropolitan society, which has all modern services.
The breathtaking views of the green forest and landscapes and fresh air create “Healthy Home” standards and provide a quiet living environment. Shopping complexes, medical facilities, and educational institutions are all nearby, providing ideal living conditions for families looking for easy access to social areas.
What are The Other Counties That Have Properties Similar to Cekmekoy?
Other counties of Istanbul that have properties similar to Cekmekoy are included below.
- Kucukcekmece: With green views and social spaces, properties in Kucukcekmece are perfect for families with children.
- Sancaktepe: Neighboring Cekmekoy, Sancaktepe is another county that has similar properties at affordable prices.
- Beylikduzu: Located on the European side of Istanbul, real estate in Beylikduzu is one of the top choices in Istanbul.
- Basaksehir: Basaksehir is home to various residential complexes that are surrounded by green landscapes.
- Bahcesehir: Bahcesehir is located on the European side of Istanbul and has many affordable properties just like Cekmekoy.
- Umraniye: Umraniye is one of the neighboring counties of Cekmekoy that offers a wide range of property projects.