- 24/7 Security
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Indoor Car Parking
- Kids Play Ground
- Mini Bus
- Ready Title Deed
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Citizenship
- RG-316, Aris Grand Tower Project. A special and luxurious project on the European side of Istanbul in the Esenyurt area. it has a total area of 6.500 m² with 45 floors including 310 residential units and 20 shops and all social facilities as a swimming pool, sauna, Turkish bath, gym, parking area, walking area, children’s playground, 3-floor indoor car park and includes 7/24 security guard.
- RG-316 project has a view of the Marmara Sea beach & Küçükçekmece Lake from its high floors. this project is pretty close to the E-5 highway and a Metrobus station and near the universities, schools, hospitals, and shopping centers. In addition that is considered a special opportunity for highly profitable investment.
- 50 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 40 KM from Taksim Square.
- 5 KM from Marmara Park Mall.
- 8 KM from TUYAP Expo Center.
- 9 KM from Istanbul West Marina.
- 7 KM from TEM Highway, and Yakulpu Metro Station.
- 2 KM from E5 Highway, and Haramidere Metrobus Station.
Prices & Area Ranges
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||70 m²||151 m²||81.000 $||124.000 $|
|3+1||103 m²||375 m²||115.000 $||237.000 $|
|Shops||60 m²||848 m²||750.000 $||750.000 $|
|Payment Plan||60% Down Payment||12 Months Instalments|
Why This Project
- Ready to move project.
- Close to transportation & E-5 Highway.
- Suitable for living and investment opportunities.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, shopping centers, and hospitals.
- Esenyurt is located on the European side of Istanbul, as one of the largest and most populated areas of Istanbul.
- With its multinational workforce, the region has contributed to the growth of the economy as a result of strong investor demand.
- The region is very important, with the new Bosphorus bridges and the Istanbul Canal, one of the reasons for increased investment.
- The region has a large number of Turkish and foreign universities, as well as many medical centers and large hospitals.