- 24/7 Security
- Fitness and GYM
- Kids Play Ground
- Reception Services
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis court
- Turkish Bath
- Turkish Citizenship
RG-165 is located in Beylikduzu which is one of the most developing places in Istanbul and the heart of real estate investment. Consisting of 8 blocks with 41 floors each contains 2.785 flats and commercial units. Besides, the units are typed as 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, 4+1, and range from 75 to 230 square meters.
The project has been designed for the ones who want to live in peace and comfort without being far from the city. There are social facilities such as saunas, playgrounds, parks, and party rooms, so you will feel so special. You will be having your coffee in the cafes under the project. And you will be improving your skills in football and basketball. Share priceless moments with your beloveds at your new home. Moreover, you will be able to keep fit and healthy thanks to the fitness center. You will get fresh air on the walking track of the project.
- 800 MT from E-5 and Metrobus line
- 1 KM from Beykent University
- 1.6 KM from TUYAP Exhibition Center
- 40 KM from Istanbul Airport
- 5.6 KM from Torium Mall and 3 KM from Marmara Park Mall
Prices & Payment Plan
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||75 m²||95 m²||414.000 TL||525.000 TL|
|2+1||113 m²||140 m²||620.000 TL||770.000 TL|
|3+1||160 m²||190 m²||880.000 TL||1.050.000 TL|
|4+1||230 m²||-||1.270.000 TL||1.500.000 TL|
|DOWN PAYMENT||40%Down Payment||36 Months Installment|
Why This Project
- Located in the mostly developing district of Istanbul.
- With the types 1+1 to 4+1, suitable for all family and investors.
- Ready title deed and suitable for citizenship.
- Easy access to everywhere of the city by being close to the E-5 and Metrobus line.
- Esenyurt is located on the European side of Istanbul, as on of the largest and most populated area of Istanbul.
- With its multinational workforce, the region has contributed to the growth of the economy as a result of strong investor demand.
- The region is very important, with the new Bosphorus bridges and the Istanbul Canal, one of the reasons for increased investment.
- The region has a large number of Turkish and foreign universities, as well as many medical centers and large hospitals.