- 24/7 Security
- Basketballs Playground
- Cinema Room
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Government guarantee
- Kids Play Ground
- Metro station
- Mini Bus
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis court
- Turkish Bath
- Turkish Citizenship
RG-268 is rising in Umraniye in the Asian Side of Istanbul as 3 phases. And there are 1604 apartments with types from 1+1 to 4+1. So the project is suitable for all family types. By choosing the type of your apartment according to your needs, you will have the privileges of the project from A to Z.
You will spend your valuable time with your beloveds more. Because you will be between private vehicles and public transportation. Transportation will be much easier here with its central location and just walking distance away to the metro station. At RG-268, all activity opportunities from swimming pools to ponds, running track to children’s garden.
- 250 MT from Metro station
- 3 KM from Meydan Mall
- 30 KM from Sabiha Gokcen Airport and 50 KM from Istanbul Airport
- 2.3 KM from 29 Mayis University
- 2.4 KM from NP Brain Hospital
- 10 KM from Uskudar
- 13 KM from Kadikoy
Prices & Payment Plan
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||96 m²||110 m²||1.324.000TL||1.752.000TL|
|2+1||109 m²||187 m²||1.594.000TL||2.772.000TL|
|3+1||175 m²||187 m²||2.790.000TL||3.000.000TL|
|PAYMENT PLAN||1st Phase:CASH||2nd Phase||50%Down Payment||18 Months Installment|
Why This Project
- Located between 2 Metro station of Uskudar-Cekmekoy metro line.
- Suitable for both investment and living with apartment types.
- Proper for all family types with the sizes of the apartments.
- Easy access to Kadikoy, Uskudar, and Camlica Hill by public transportation.
- The Umraniye region which is located on the Asian side of Istanbul has become an important attraction for the business world.
- Thanks to the International Finance Center and new Metro line which has been reflected in real estate prices in the region and makes them rise by up to 100% in some parts of Umraniye.
- It became a district in 1987, the neighbors are; Sile the northeast, Kartal the southeast, Kadikoy the south, Uskudar the west and Beykoz the northwest.