- Fitness and GYM
- Kids Play Ground
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Bath
- Turkish Citizenship
- RG-183 project is located in the center of Bursa city will be the new favorite destination of the city as not only a housing project but also with its living centers and facilities. The project consists of 9 blocks with 14 floors for each, containing 990 flats, typed as 2+1 and 3+1 with duplex options, the most suitable for the family concept.
- RG-183 project is located in Osmangazi, the center of Bursa, It has a huge shopping center that caters to your needs, as well as a private university within walking distance. It’s only 8 km away from the city center, 12 km from Uludag Mountain, and 32 km from Ferry dock from where daily ferry services between Bursa and Istanbul are in.
- 1 Hour from Bursa Yenişehir Airport.
- 7 KM from the city center of Bursa.
- 8 KM from Botanic Park.
- 31 KM from Uludag University.
- 37 KM from Uludağ Mountain, a famous area for skiing in winter.
- 29 KM from the Ferry port, which enables you to reach Istanbul within a period of 1 and a half hours.
Prices & Area Ranges
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|2+1||107 m²||128 m²||Sold Out||Sold Out|
|3+1||130 m²||190 m²||Sold Out||Sold Out|
|Contact Us For Similar Options|
Why This Project
- Ready to move project.
- Reasonable prices apartments.
- Has charming views on a lake and on the Uludag Mountain.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and a shopping mall.
About Osmangazi, Bursa
- Bursa is the second biggest city in the Marmara region due to the highest export record after Istanbul.
- This city is located in the northwest part of Turkey. it is the 4th biggest city in Turkey with its development and population.
- In several parts of the city, you can easily see fascinating green tones, mosques with old architectural and wooden houses.
- The city has developed an industry that is specialized in mostly car producing and other developed activities in the industry.
- Osmangazi District located on the outskirts of Uludag; It stands out with its historical cultural richness, healing spa waters, and developed industry.
- Although it does not have a coast with the sea, it is also very close to the Gulf of Mudanya and Gemlik, where Bursa residents meet with the sea.
- Osmangazi district, which has always been an important center since its centuries-old history, has many historical and natural landmarks of Bursa within its borders. which are the indispensable addresses of Bursa nightlife, are some of the historical and natural beauties within the borders of Osmangazi. It is also famous with bazaars, museums, and parks..too more