- 24/7 Security
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Health Clinic
- Kids Play Ground
- Mountain View
- Ready Title Deed
- Smart Home System
- Turkish Citizenship
- RG-609, Project, is located in a privileged area in the Nilüfer, Bursa city which is a favorite for all. The project consists of 4 Blocks, included 40 apartments typed as 3 + 1 and 16 apartments typed as 4 + 1 duplexes, and the areas of the apartments ranging from 162 m² to 180 m². In addition, the project is carefully designed as a living complex in its entirety.
- RG-609 project, there are all these social facilities, 24/7 security, security with a camera, outdoor parking, indoor car park, outdoor pool, children’s pool, fitness center, gym, sauna, basketball court, cafe, children’s playground, playground, A walking path, and there are social reinforcement areas such as private landscaping.
- 1 Hour from Bursa Yenişehir Airport.
- 11 KM from the city center of Bursa.
- 11 KM from Uludağ University.
- 3 KM from Nilüfer Hospital.
- 21 KM from Uludağ Mountain, a famous area for skiing in winter.
- 18 KM from the Ferry port, which enables you to reach Istanbul within a period of 1 and a half hours.
Prices & Area Ranges
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|3+1||165 m²||-||700.000 TL||-|
|4+1 Duplex||280 m²||-||950.000 TL||-|
|Payment Plan||35% Down Payment||6 Months Instalments|
Why This Project
- Has reasonable prices.
- It has vast living apartments.
- Provide with Smart Home System Apartments.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and a shopping mall.
About Nilüfer, Bursa
- Nilüfer district in Bursa Region as per some researchers bears the traces of both Byzantine and Ottoman and the older periods in history.
- In Nilüfer, There are ruins of churches, mosques, baths, fountains, monasteries, and castles in these regions together with historical remains and monument trees.
- There are many historical structures scattered in different parts of Nilüfer. Bridges and baths from the Ottoman region and church ruins remained from various times. The history of the district goes back to the 6th century B.C.
- Nilüfer comes first among the districts of Bursa in terms of the economical contribution it provides to Turkey.
- Nilüfer provides employment opportunities to 80% of the Bursa population and derives great income for Turkey. The most important sectors within the district are textile, automotive, machine, spare parts, and related industry products.
A Brief Video Of Bursa City