- The project has a nique design and architecture 360 degree view of Istanbul.
- Living spaces are distinctive with their 4 m-high ceilings.
- The total number of housing units is 291 which is composed of 243 home office, 12 office and 36 shops and stores.
- Designed to meet your everyday needs, Bazaar makes life easier with its shops, restaurants and cafés.
- Great investment in the center of istanbul
- The project is located in a unique location in Mecidiyeköy, in the heart of Istanbul.
- A magnificent panoramic view of Istanbul spanning over 35 floors with a height of 158 meters.
- You can reach anywhere quite easily, as it is 25 mins from Ataturk Airport and 7 mins to metrobus.
- Distance from the city center (Taksim , Sisli .. ) is almost about 7 minutes.
- 7 mins to shopping centers, 5 mins to hospitals and schools and it is near to universities, buses and minibuses.
- Popular with local professionals such as architects, solicitors and doctors due to its proximity to Florence Nightingale Hospital and Caglayan Courthouse,
the new center of Istanbul, and the E-5 motorway.
- Adjacent to the Mecidiyeköy Metro Station, a safe and comfortable place of residence of foreigners.
- Green building embodying innovative water and energy saving technologies, and is a candidate for the LEED GOLD certificate.
PRICES & AREA RANGE
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
You are expected to pay Cash .
- Sisli area, is located in the European side of the city of Istanbul and specifically in the center of the city.
- The most important features that it is a large commercial center and has a dense population great compared to other areas.
- It is a unique investment zone, full of investment towers and business offices, and is the main destination for visitors to Istanbul.
- Being a tourist with distinction and owning a large number of natural and tourist famous places.
- It has one of Istanbul’s largest malls (Cevahir Mall), the famous Ataturk Museum ,and has many luxury hotels and unique hotel apartments.
A Brief Video Of Istanbul City
- Meeting rooms
- Restaurant / Cafe