- Basketballs Playground
- Fitness and GYM
- Kids Play Ground
- Shopping center
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis court
- Turkish Bath
RG-163 is located on 72.000 square meters area in Basaksehir which is the most supported district in Istanbul by the government. The project is built on 3 phases and consists of 941 flats in 11 blocks. And the types are from 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, 4+1, and 5+1 to suits all families, in addition to 27 stores. All apartment options in the project are wide, as the smallest apartment starting from 97 square meters.
With 80% of landscape area, RG-163 offers you and your family a peaceful life which will be between green and blue. You will have your priorities in our compound. Because the project has 4 swimming pools, 4 fitness centers, 4 Turkish baths, 4 saunas, and 4 steam rooms separated for men and women in 2 social facilities. You will have daylight all the time in your apartment thanks to modern design. In conclusion, RG-163 is ready to be your new home.
- 800 MT from Metro station
- 27 KM from Istanbul Airport
- 31 KM from Taksim Square
- 2.5 KM from City Hospital Center
- 3 KM from Olimpa Mall
- 5.3 KM from Basaksehir Stadium
Prices & Payment Plan
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||107 m²||-||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|2+1||135 m²||147 m²||1.192.000 TL||1.287.000 TL|
|3+1||162 m²||205 m²||1.380.000 TL||1.790.000 TL|
|4+1||200 m²||226 m²||1.711.000 TL||1.995.000 TL|
|PAYMENT PLAN||Only Cash|
Why This Project
- The project has Government Guarantee.
- The area is supported and designed by Government as a new center of life.
- With City Hospital Center, Basaksehir is the new health center.
- Ready to move in or make a profit by renting.
- Basaksehir area is located on the European side in the center of northern Istanbul
- A quiet province far from the noise and a region rich in new projects.
- High-quality residential and housing prices are very good in Basaksehir.
- A region full of entertainment venues and contains the largest park in Turkey opened by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
- In addition, it contains a large number of Arab and foreign universities and schools.
- Mall of Istanbul is the largest shopping mall in Turkey.
- It has a subway line connecting it to Istanbul city center and a good number of transport connections, which is reached in the entire city of Istanbul.
- Basaksehir area is the closest to Istanbul’s third airport and the Istanbul Canal.
- In addition to the 3rd Bridge of Bosphorus that has a prosperous future in real estate investment.