Gaziosmanpasa Project, Modern architecture pleasing all tastes
- It is located in the center of “Gaziosmanpasa” which is one of the developing and changing premium regions of Istanbul. RG-270 is a boutique project comprising of 160 flats, 5-floors office block and 20 shops with a modern architecture pleasing all tastes.
- The region is shown as today’s top-grossing investment region with its modern architecture and planned urbanization, where there is a high level of income and peace, just at the heart of business life.
- Transformation and development of the region will soon be completed within 3 years.
A Profitable Investment that Will Certainly Please You…
- We have developed a great project for both commercial and residential purposes. (Based on the location).
- You can either live there or rent your property, or you can easy to sell it & to rent it.
There is a perfect life waiting for you in our project…
For those of you who want to be located at the heart of Istanbul, we are inviting you to a great life in the RG-270 project, which will be a great investment and which will open the doors to a different and prestigious world, adding great value to its location.
How you can go easily to everywhere from RG-270 project
- Istanbul Airport 40 MIN
- Tramvay station 1,5 KM
- Taksim square 10 MIN
- Cevahir Mall 10 MIN
- Istinye Park Mall 20 MIN
- Vilaland 2 KM
PRICES & AREA RANGE
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||58 m2||80 m3||78,000 $||124,000 $|
|2+1||104 m2||117 m2||138,000 $||183,000 $|
You are expected to pay about 50% of the value of the property you wish to buy,
and you will pay the remaining amount in a period of 12 months from the time of signing the contract.
ABOUT GHAZI OSMAN PASHA
Gazi Osman Pasha is located in the European side of Istanbul in the center of the city. It is nearby the E-80 highway, the most important road in the city.
It is connected to the tramway from the Topkapi district of Fatih, where there are only 20 minutes to Venezia Mega Outlet Mall Station the last stop.
In addition, the region has a variety of local bus and minibus services, which transport residents between the neighborhoods of the area as well as to neighboring areas.
The area is strategically located and is close to entertainment centers such as Vialand or Istanbul theme park, Minia Turk Park and Aquadolphin, and is close to major shopping centers such as İstoç and Masko the International Furniture City.
A Brief Video Of Istanbul City
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Turkish Citizenship