EXCELLENT FAMILY CONCEPT PROJECT IN ISTANBUL
- RG-237, located in Basin Express area, offers you a luxurious life full of privileges.
- The project is designed to suit all families and tastes, consists of 4 buildings with a height of 12 floors.
- Types of apartments vary from one bedroom to three bedrooms, among large areas of social facilities that promise a healthy and enjoyable life suits everyone.
(Great opportunity for living and investment)
LIVE IN A QUIET AREA NEAR MALLS AND CITY CENTER
- The project is a first class investment and concept project in istanbul thanks to its privileged location.
- It is located near the TEM highway, in the most important investment area in Istanbul, Basin Express.
- It’s only 800 meters from the metro station.
- It is 8 km away from Ataturk International Airport and E5 , 3 km from Mall of Istanbul and 30 km from the Istanbul Airport.
PRICES & AREA RANGE
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||73 m²||75 m²||92672$||96.850$|
|3+1||169 m²||176 m²||220.477$||261.629$|
You will pay about 35% or 50% of the value of the property you wish to buy, and you will pay the remaining
amount in a period of 24 or 36 months from the time of signing the contract.
ABOUT BASIN EXPRESS
- The Basin Express route, located in the European section of Istanbul, is an important hub for real estate investments,with a large number of projects on both sides of this vital highway.
- Its latest report, Emlakci published many details about this important investment area.
- Many successful projects are being developed at the BASIN EXPRESS, located in Istanbul’s Ikitelli district,
one of the most promising investment areas in the metropolitan city, which is establishing a huge project on this important axis, points out that this area is a promising place for investors.
- It includes many mega projects that address more than one million people, who use this axis on a daily basis.
A Brief Video Of Istanbul City
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Green Views
- Kids Play Ground
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Bath