- 24/7 Security
- Fitness and GYM
- Indoor Car Parking
- Kids Play Ground
- Lake View
- Ready Title Deed
- Rental guarantee
- Sea View
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Bath
- Turkish Citizenship
- RG-306, Gümüş Panorama Project, in Esenyurt has 18.693 m² of the land area consists of 4 blocks with 38 floors, 991 residential units, and 100 commercial shops. This project has Sea View and the Lake View after the 12th floor. The project has all types of apartments from 1+1 to 3+1. and you can find all the social amenities around you with high-class quality details in Esenyurt.
- A modern version of Grand Bazaar with an Aqua Ceiling is in the middle of the project with almost 100 shops. Covered Bazaar is a shopping culture from our past to the future. They make this culture to a privilege here and built a swimming pool of which light is coming from nature on the covered bazaar. You will feel both at home and on vacation. Imagine that you have all brand shops surrounded around you and while your children having fun with the social amenities you may visit the SPA, Fitness, and Sauna for relaxing. RG-306 will be completed at the right time to invest your dream home with high-quality and modern design with Reasonable Prices.
- 47 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 37 KM from Taksim Square.
- 4 KM from a Hospital.
- 5 KM from Marmara Park Mall.
- 8 KM from Avalon Beykent University Campus.
- 3 KM from E-5 Highway, and Metrobus Station.
- 1.5 KM from Torium Mall, and 5 KM from Akbatı Mall.
- 4 KM from TEM Highway, and the upcoming Metro station.
Prices & Area Ranges
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||95 m²||118 m²||539.000 TL||829.000 TL|
|2+1||135 m²||155 m²||771.000 TL||1.265.000 TL|
|3+1||157 m²||184 m²||914.000 TL||1.230.000 TL|
|Payment Plan||50% Down Payment||18 Months Instalments|
Why This Project
- Suitable for living & investment opportunities.
- Close to transportation, especially E-5 Highway.
- Conforms with the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, shopping malls, and hospitals.
- Has very reasonable prices, and included the most requested apartment types.
- Esenyurt is located on the European side of Istanbul, as one of the largest and most populated areas of Istanbul.
- With its multinational workforce, the region has contributed to the growth of the economy as a result of strong investor demand.
- The region is very important, with the new Bosphorus bridges and the Istanbul Canal, one of the reasons for increased investment.
- The region has a large number of Turkish and foreign universities, as well as many medical centers and large hospitals.