- Fitness and GYM
- Hotel Services
- Kids Play Ground
- Rental guarantee
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Shopping center
- Swimming Pool
RG-082, Nurol Life Project is located in Şişli on a 9.500 m² area with 520 units. With its unique design and architecture, RG-082 is a prestige and comfort housing project comprising of 440 residences, 26 terrace homes, and 50 offices. The apartments are typed as 1+0, 1+1, 2+1, 3+1 and 3.5+1 on 50 floors.
The pyramid-shaped roof bar lifts your indulgence to a new peak, taking you on a sky tour of the Istanbul panorama. While you keep fit and healthy thanks to the fully equipped and high-class fitness center and swimming pool, you will be spoiled with hotel services in the project.
- 31 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 13 KM from Taksim Square.
- 1.2 KM from TEM highway.
- 650 MT from Vadi Istanbul Mall.
- 400 MT from Vadi Istanbul Havaray Metro Station connecting to Şişli – Taksim Metro line.
Prices & Payment Plan
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+0||62 m²||-||1.415.000 TL||1.572.000 TL|
|1+1||88 m²||104 m²||2.843.000 TL||3.113.000 TL|
|2+1||116 m²||148 m²||3.342.000 TL||4.055.000 TL|
|3+1||183 m²||256 m²||4.312.000 TL||7.374.000 TL|
|3,5+1||205 m²||-||6.251.000 TL||6.750.000 TL|
|Penthouse||294 m²||931 m²||Contact Us For Details|
|Payment Plan||Cash Only|
Why This Project
- Rental Guaranteed project.
- Located in the middle of Maslak, Şişli, and Taksim.
- Accessible from every point of the city with public transportation lines.
- A neighbor of the forest and next to one of the biggest stadiums in the city.
Şişli area is located on the European side of the city of Istanbul and specifically in the center of the city.
The most important feature that it is a large commercial center and has a dense population great compared to other areas.
- It is a unique investment zone, full of investment towers and business offices, and is the main destination for visitors to Istanbul.
- Being a tourist with distinction and owning a large number of natural and tourist famous places.
- It has one of Istanbul’s largest malls (Cevahir Mall), the famous Ataturk Museum, and has many luxury hotels and unique hotel apartments.