- Fitness and GYM
- Hotel Services
- Kids Play Ground
- Rental guarantee
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Shopping center
- Swimming Pool
RG-082 is located in Sisli on a 9.500 square meters area with 520 units. With its unique design and architecture, RG-082 is a prestige and comfort housing project comprising of 440 residences, 26 terrace homes, and 50 offices. The apartments are typed as 1+0, 1+1, 2+1, 3+1 and 3.5+1 on 50 floors.
Pyramid-shaped roof bar lifts your indulgence to a new peak, taking you on a sky tour of the Istanbul panorama. While you keep fit and healthy thanks to the fully equipped and high-class fitness center and swimming pool, you will be spoiled with hotel services in the project.
- 650 MT from Vadi Istanbul Mall
- 1.2 KM from TEM highway
- 13 KM from Taksim Square
- 31 KM from Istanbul Airport
- 400 MT from Vadi Istanbul Havaray Metro Station connecting to Sisli – Taksim Metro line
Prices & Payment Plan
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+0||62 m²||-||1.415.000 TL||1.572.000 TL|
|1+1||86 m²||105 m²||1.936.000 TL||3.102.000 TL|
|2+1||116 m²||148 m²||3.342.000 TL||4.055.000 TL|
|3+1||183 m²||256 m²||4.312.000 TL||7.374.000 TL|
|3,5+1||205 m²||-||6.251.000 TL||6.750.000 TL|
|Penthouse||294 m²||931 m²||Contact Us For Details|
|Payment Plan||35%Down Payment||30 Months Installment|
Why This Project
- Located in the middle of Maslak, Sisli, and Taksim.
- Accessible from every point of the city with public transportation lines.
- Rental Guaranteed project.
- A neighbor of the forest and next to one of the biggest stadiums in the city.
- Sisli area is located on the European side of the city of Istanbul and specifically in the center of the city.
- The most important feature that it is a large commercial center and has a dense population great compared to other areas.
- It is a unique investment zone, full of investment towers and business offices, and is the main destination for visitors to Istanbul.
- Being a tourist with distinction and owning a large number of natural and tourist famous places.
- It has one of Istanbul’s largest malls (Cevahir Mall), the famous Ataturk Museum, and has many luxury hotels and unique hotel apartments.