- 24/7 Security
- Cinema Room
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Indoor Car Parking
- Metro station
- Mini Bus
- Ready Title Deed
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Citizenship
- Gülmahal Kağıthane, RG-338 project which is rising in Kağıthane, one of the most important central areas in Istanbul, provides you a happy life all over the year with a unique design. The project has 1 block built on an 850 m² land area. and it consists of 114 apartments distributed on 15 floors & there are 5 floors as car parking & commercial shops. All apartments typed as 1+1 and 2+1 to be suitable for living and investment. The apartment areas vary between 48 m² to 101 m².
- The best and the most famous Hospitals, Malls, Universities, and schools in Istanbul surrounds the project. Also, it has all these social facilities such as gym, outdoor sitting areas, Sauna, and closed swimming pools. It has spectacular views on the great city of Istanbul.
- 35 Km from Istanbul Airport.
- 9 Km from Taksim square.
- 5 KM from Kağıthane municipality & Cendere Vadi.
- 14 KM from E5 Highway and 4.6 Km from Zincirlikuyu Metrobus Station.
- 14 Km from TEM Highway and 800 Meters from 4. Levent Metro station.
- 4 Km only from Zorlu Center Mall, and 4 KM from Vadi Istanbul AVM.
- 2 Km from Bilgi University and 9 Km from Bahçeşehir University.
Prices & Payment Plan
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||49 m²||62 m²||648.000 TL||667.000 TL|
|2+1||73 m²||101 m²||771.000 TL||974.000 TL|
|Payment plan||50% Down Payment||12 Months Instalments|
Why This Project
- Located in the central location of the city, between business and historical centers of the city.
- Besides TEM & E5 Highways.
- Suitable for living and investing to have a quick return of the investment.
- Has spectacular views on the great city of Istanbul.
- Kagithane is one of the most beautiful and modern areas of Istanbul and can be the quietest area in this loud city.
- A small district located on the European side, Kağıthane is surrounded by Şişli, Eyüp and Beyoğlu districts.
- In the west, Kağıthane Stream merges with the Golden Horn of Istanbul.
- Kağıthane has a very rich history, which can be noticed by looking at the difference between past and future.
- Formerly, it was a working-class district and now has become one of the largest real estate development areas in the city.
- According to data from the Turkish Statistical Institute, sales in the real estate sector have increased significantly in Kagithane, reaching 87% in the last 2 years.