- Basketballs Playground
- Cinema Room
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Kids Play Ground
- Shopping center
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis court
- Turkish Bath
RG-539 project is located in the Döşemealtı area in Antalya city. The project consists of 8 blocks and includes 426 luxury apartments. All the apartment options that you can choose depending on your lifestyle have been designed for your perception of a “comfortable life”. The project offers 1+1, 2+1, and 3+1 apartment options, with 12 commercial units as well. The project, which will offer to its buyer’s sizes varying between 83 until 144 m².
RG-539 project, located just opposite Antalya Science University, attracts the attention of investors with its location. The area of the project also is full of restaurants as well as cafes, supermarkets, hospitals, and pharmacies. It is only 5 km close to the city center of Antalya. Imagine living in a brand-new comfortable apartment and only a few minutes to the sea.
- 29 KM from Antalya Airport.
- 31 KM from Mall of Antalya.
- 24 KM from Antalya Marina.
- 26 KM from Karaalioğlu Park.
- 24 KM from Antalya Aquarium.
- 23 KM from Akdeniz University.
- 23 KM from The Land of Legends.
- 21 KM from Memorial Antalya Hospital.
Prices & Area Ranges
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||66 m²||83 m²||60.000 $||79.000 $|
|2+1||72 m²||107 m²||64.000 $||86.000 $|
|3+1||104 m²||135 m²||76.000 $||105.00 $|
|4+1||135 m²||144 m²||134.000 $||142.000 $|
|Payment Plan||Cash Only|
Why This Project
- Ready to move project.
- It has reasonable prices apartments.
- Suitable for living & investment opportunities.
- It has spectacular green views & high-quality finishing.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, and shopping malls, and hospitals.
- Antalya is situated at the end of a gulf, the namesake of the city, and extends over a green plateau that lies parallel to the sea. With its blue sea, luminous sky, the ever-changing color of its mountains, and lush green vegetation, the city is a festival of colors.
- Today it is one of the world’s best-loved tourist resorts, with numerous five-star hotels, holiday villages, and entertainment establishments.
- Besides the chances Antalya offers for skiing on the mountains and then descending to the shore for a swim, the proximity of a great number of archaeological sites and ruins enhances its appeal. There are great works of art from different civilizations at every corner of the city.
- The two most important Ottoman mosques in the city are the 16th-century Murat Paşa Mosque, remarkable for its tile decoration, and the 18th-century Tekeli Mehmet Paşa Mosque.
- The major part of the southern coastline falls within the borders of the city of Antalya. With ancient cities hidden among the trees, lush-green plateaus, and forests with oxygen-rich air, trekking routes, and beautiful beaches, Antalya is a holiday paradise offering much more than one might expect.