- 24/7 Security
- 36 commiracl units
- Belgrad Forest
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Indoor Car Parking
- Metro station
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Turkish Citizenship
Alya Teras, RG-332 project which is rising in Levent, Kagıthane, one of the most important central areas in Istanbul, provides you a happy life all over the year with a unique design. The project consists of 137 apartments, typed as 1+1 and 2+1 to be suitable for living and investment. It has 1 block and some of its high floors have views of the Belgrade Forest, the largest of its kind in Istanbul.
The best and the most famous Hospitals, Malls, Universities, and schools in Istanbul surround the project. And we are designing the top floor to carry the project social facilities such as gym, indoor and outdoor sitting areas on the marvelous view of the city. Also, it has spectacular views on the great city of Istanbul.
- 32 Km from Istanbul Airport.
- 9 Km from Taksim and 5 KM from Levent.
- 10 Km from Ortaköy.
- 800 Mt only from Sapphire Mall.
- 800 Mt also from TEM Highway and “4. Levent ” Metro station.
Prices & Payment Plan
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||74 m²||-||755.000 TL||890.000 TL|
|2+1||94 m²||130 m²||940.000 TL||1.655.000 TL|
|PAYMENT PLAN||35% Down Payment||36 months installments|
Why This Project
- Located in the central location of the city.
- Between business and historical centers of the city.
- Suitable for living and investing to have a quick return of the investment.
- Has spectacular views on the great city of Istanbul.
- Kagithane is one of the most beautiful and modern areas of Istanbul and can be the quietest area in this loud city.
- A small district located on the European side, Kağıthane is surrounded by Şişli, Eyüp and Beyoğlu districts.
- In the west, Kağıthane Stream merges with the Golden Horn of Istanbul.
- Kağıthane has a very rich history, which can be noticed by looking at the difference between past and future.
- Formerly, it was a working-class district and now has become one of the largest real estate development areas in the city.
- According to data from the Turkish Statistical Institute, sales in the real estate sector have increased significantly in Kagithane, reaching 87% in the last 2 years.