- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Green Views
- Indoor Car Parking
- Kids Play Ground
- Ready Title Deed
- Sea Views
- Smart Home System
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Bath
- Turkish Citizenship
READY TO MOVE PROPERTIES WITH LAKE VIEW
RG-243 is characterized by ergonomic design and low-rise buildings, that allow to have wonderful sea views from balconies.
The project consists of 4 buildings, with 148 apartments only distributed in different styles.
All of them contain smart home system.
The location is near Istanbul University provides comfortable living opportunities for students.
There are 1 + 1 to 4 + 1 apartment types in the project
As a result, the project is an excellent investment opportunity for those who want to buy a property in Istanbul with easy access to the Istanbul Airport and Universities for investment.
PRIVILEGED LOCATION IN THE QUITE AREA FOR FAMILIES
The project, located in Avcilar District, features a wonderful view of Kucukcekmece Lake, and a panoramic view from the upper floors of the Sea of Marmara.
It is located just steps away from the E5 Istanbul main artery, which connects the European and Asian parts.
This gives the project a very privileged geographical location, next to all public transportation such as metrobus, metro, buses and others.
PRICES & AREA RANGE
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
You will pay about 50% of the value of the property you wish to buy,
and you will pay the remaining amount in a period of 24 months from the time of signing the contract.
- Avcılar is located to the west of Istanbul in the European side towards Kucukcekmece Lake.
- The importance is further enhanced by the its location on the E5 Highway near to the Metrobus station, which is one of the most important transportation system in Istanbul.
- At the educational level there are a large number of important schools and universities such as Istanbul University and Gelişim University.
- The area is also has low-rise buildings because of its proximity to the sea side.
- Avcilar area is only 15 minutes from Ex- Ataturk Airport (3rd biggest City Park of the World) and 30 minutes from the New Istanbul Airport.
A Brief Video Of Istanbul City