Things to Consider While Buying Property in Yalikavak
Yalikavak is a neighborhood of Bodrum county in Mugla province and it’s 18 kilometers away from the city center. The neighborhood has a surface area of 33,2 km2 with a population of 6,365 people.
Yalikavak is surrounded by green hills with beautiful views of the area and the Aegean Sea. You can find several beaches and bays in the region. The things to consider while buying property in Yalikavak, Bodrum are listed below.
- Identify your Requirements: Identify what you need from a house and its location while buying property in Yalikavak. Knowing your requirements from a house in Bodrum will result in a hassle-free buying process.
- Investment Growth: Most of the villas in Yalikavak have excellent investment returns and high rental incomes.
- Research Projects: Bodrum has a variety of property projects ranging from luxury villas to VIP residences. It is best to perform extensive research to find your ideal home while purchasing property in Yalikavak.
- Costs: Buying a home in Yalikavak has some additional costs. Knowing these costs before purchasing a property in Yalikavak will make the entire process easy and less stressful.
- Real Estate Agency: While buying property in Yalikavak, it is vital to choose a trustworthy real estate agent. The agency should be reliable and capable of finding the perfect home that fits your expectations.
What are The Price Ranges of Properties Located in Yalikavak?
The average price of a 180 square meter property in Yalikavak, Bodrum ranges between US$512,785 and US$549,413.
Average Unit Price
Min. Max. Unit Price
2,848 USD – 3,052 USD
Average Gross Area (m2)
How are the Prices of Properties in Yalikavak Determined?
The prices of properties in Bodrum Yalikavak are determined by the property type. Other important factors that influence the price are the size of the property, its location, and its features.
The shared spaces offered by the property complex, such as the garden, sports fields, spa, and swimming pool, also determine the prices of properties in Yalikavak.
What are the Benefits of Buying a Property in Yalikavak?
The benefits of buying a property in Yalikavak are explained below.
- Turkish Citizenship and Residence Permit: Turkish residency permit is available to any foreigner who buys a house in Yalikavak. In addition, foreign individuals and their families can obtain Turkish citizenship by buying a property in Yalikavak for at least US$250,000.
- Value for Money: Properties in Yalikavak provide high value for money thanks to their sophisticated, luxurious villa projects with sea views.
- Living costs: Living costs in Yalikavak, Bodrum are fairly reasonable compared to expenses in European cities.
- Return on Investment: Luxury villas with stunning sea views in Yalikavak make the neighborhood a popular choice for investors all around the world.
What are the Features of Properties Located in Yalikavak?
You can find a list of the property features in Yalikavak below.
- Sea view
- 24/7 security system
- Private garden
- Walking tracks
- Private swimming pool
- Fitness center
- Elegant bathroom
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Smart home system
- Outdoor sitting area
- Car park
What are the Reasons to Buy Property in Yalikavak?
The reasons to buy a property in Yalikavak are listed below.
- High-quality material
- Spacious living areas
- Beaches nearby
- Easy access to transportation, shopping centers, and hospital
- Yalikavak Marina and the coastline
- High-value rental investment
- Discount for cash payment
- Turkish citizenship
What are the Property Types and Options in Yalikavak?
Property types and options in Yalikavak can be found below.
- 3+1 duplex villas with panoramic sea view
Who are the properties in Yalikavak suitable for?
Properties in Yalikavak are suitable for the following people.
- All types of families with children
- Working professionals and businessmen
- Foreign investors
- Anyone who wants to be a Turkish citizen
What are the living standards like in Yalikavak?
Yalikavak residential projects in Bodrum provide luxurious and high-quality living standards for its residents. Yalikavak is a world-famous town in Bodrum, Turkey that is home to many foreigners and happy homeowners.
Yalikavak’s nature, clean air, breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea, and beaches bring living standards to a satisfying level. People who live in the villas of Yalikavak will be surrounded by crystal clear water and lush greenery.
The villas are luxuriously designed for comfort and privacy where each resident can enjoy a private pool and garden in their outdoor sitting area.
What are The Other Counties That Have Properties Similar to Yalikavak?
Other counties of Bodrum that have properties similar to Yalikavak are included below.
- Ortakent: Properties in Ortakent provide a calm and peaceful setting in Bodrum, Turkey.
- Gumusluk: Villa in Gumusluk, Bodrum is a perfect choice for those who want to live in a sophisticated, stylish atmosphere.
- Yahsi: Yahsi is located in the same area as Ortakent offering a beautiful beach and stunning views.
- Golturkbuku: One of the most famous bays in Bodrum, Golturkbuku is often preferred by people who are looking for top-notch luxurious villas.
- Gundogan: Gundogan has similar villa options that are more affordable compared to Yalikavak.