- After Sale Management
- Basketballs Playground
- Cinema Room
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Green Views
- Kids Play Ground
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Sea Views
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis court
- Turkish Citizenship
- RG-280 Kartal Wings project located in one of the most important regions on the Asian side of Istanbul, Kartal. this project consists of 278 apartments and 9 shops where you can do your daily shopping on 12 acres of land with an original architectural design. Briefly, “you will want to return home”. The 3 low-rise blocks are reserved for 8,500 m² of green space to enjoy the neighborhood.
- In this project, there are 278 apartments typed as 1 + 1, 2 + 1, 3 + 1, 4 + 1 and 5 + 2 loft apartments in that 3 blocks specially designed to meet all needs. The sizes vary between 82 m² and 397 m². also, the RG-280 project has spectacular views on Princess Islands & Istanbul City.
- 21 KM from Sabiha Gökçen Airport.
- 11 KM from Bağdat Avenue.
- 29 KM from Taksim Sqaure.
- 17 KM from Emaar Aquarium.
- 4 KM from Maltepe Park Mall.
- 3 KM from Istanbul Sehir University.
- 3 KM from TEM Highway & Kartal Metro Station.
Prices & Area Ranges
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||82 m²||135 m²||92.000 $||147.000 $|
|2+1||116 m²||210 m²||135.000 $||278.000 $|
|3+1||148 m²||260 m²||170.000 $||282.000 $|
|4+1||223 m²||-||277.000 $||-|
|5+2 ( Duplex )||389 m²||390 m²||564.000 $||574.000 $|
|Payment Plan||35% Down Payment||36 Months Instalments|
Why This Project
- It has a central location on the Asian side of Istanbul.
- Suitable for living & investment opportunities.
- Has a spectacular view on Princess Islands.
- It includes the most requested apartment types.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Kartal district located on the Asian side of Istanbul, on the coast of the Marmara Sea with a population of 470.676 people, and a total land area of 38.54 km².
- It is easily accessible by various modes of public transportation (by bus, train, sea, and air).
- Kartal is host to an industrial and commercial zone, unique geological richness, forest, and coastal areas. Kartal lies at the northeast end of the Sea of Marmara and southwest of the peninsula of Kocaeli.
- Also, it is surrounded by Maltepe in the west, Sancaktepe in the north, Sultanbeyli in the northeast, and Pendik in the east.
- The County of Kartal has diverse socio-cultural makeup. Internal migration and subsequent population increase are influential in the diversity of Kartal.