- The project was designed with attractive architecture.
- The colors are by neighboring nature of Aydos forest in sancaktepe .
- Constructed by Sinpaş, as well as yellow and red brick impart magnificence on the project.
- All apartments of various kinds have large balconies, of which you can inhale fresh air.
- Aydos forest is on the highest peak in Istanbul and at an altitude of 537 meters.
- Extended over an area of 10 square kilometers, offset by a football field area of 1,300 square meters.
- Due to these forests the average per capita of green spaces in Istanbul has increased three times.
- The project is located in a great location of Istanbul, in the Asian section
- Two separate lines of railway
- The third bridge is linked to the highway using the entrance of Sultan Bey
- Railway line linked to Marmaray tunnel
- Tem and Sile highways are linked with each other
- The distance to the airport the Sabiha is 12 minutes
PRICES & AREA RANGE
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
You will pay about 20% of the value of the property you wish to buy, and the remaining amount in a period
of 48 months from the time of signing the contract.
- Sancaktepe is located in the Asian section of Istanbul.
- A region that has attracted the attention of most foreign investors because of the availability of high quality properties.
- It has a transportation network all over the city which has led to increased real estate investment.
- It is the center of major brands and also the largest city hospital is near to the third Bosphorus Bridge ,Via the well-known Marmara Road.
A Brief Video Of Istanbul City
- Fitness and GYM
- Kids Play Ground
- Swimming Pool