- 24/7 Security
- City View
- Fitness and GYM
- Indoor Car Parking
- Kids Play Ground
- Mini Bus
- Ready Title Deed
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Bath
- Turkish Citizenship
- RG-355, Oclay Point Residence Project. Which has made a name for itself with the large-scale investments it has received in recent years. A special project on the European side of Istanbul in the Esenyurt area. This project has a 40.000 m² land area, and including 269 residential units that typed as 1+1 to 3+1. In addition, there are 15 shops and a lot of social facilities as an indoor swimming pool, sauna, Turkish bath, gym, children’s, car park and includes 7/24 security guards.
- RG-355 is pretty close to the E-5 highway and a Metrobus station. In addition that is considered a special opportunity for highly profitable investment. The project’s area surrounded by many commercial shops, government & private schools, and universities.
- 51 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 40 KM from Taksim Square.
- 2 KM from Marmara Park Mall.
- 6 KM from TUYAP Expo Center.
- 8 KM from Istanbul West Marina.
- 7 KM from TEM Highway, and 5 KM from Yakulpu Metro Station.
- 2 KM from E5 Highway, and 4 KM from Haramidere Metrobus Station.
Prices & Area Ranges
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||82 m²||91 m²||395.000 TL||545.000 TL|
|2+1||142 m²||161 m²||555.000 TL||966.000 TL|
|3+1||184 m²||-||715.000 TL||1.100.000 TL|
|Payment plan||35% Down Payment||36 Months Instalments|
Why This Project
- Close to transportation & E-5 Highway.
- Suitable for living and investment opportunities.
- It has vast living spaces with very good finishing quality.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, shopping centers, and hospitals.
- It offers you a 35% profit Guarantee after 3 years from signing the buying contract.
- Esenyurt is located on the European side of Istanbul, as one of the largest and most populated areas of Istanbul.
- With its multinational workforce, the region has contributed to the growth of the economy as a result of strong investor demand.
- The region is very important, with the new Bosphorus bridges and the Istanbul Canal, one of the reasons for increased investment.
- The region has a large number of Turkish and foreign universities, as well as many medical centers and large hospitals.